Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Blog commenting problem.

I am new at blog commenting. I was hired on a project in blog commenting via o desk. Buyer gave me the keyword name " Oil and gas" but when I searched Oil and gas related blogs site and commented the sites instantly showed my comments but when I go back that blogs site for next time it shows nothing. What is the reason?
    Last edited by bornoseo; Nov 3rd, 2012 at 11:54 AM.
  3. -
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

Originally Posted by bornoseo
    I am new at blog commenting. I was hired on a project in blog commenting via o desk. Buyer gave me the keyword name " Oil and gas" but when I searched Oil and gas related blogs site and commented the sites instantly showed my comments but when I go back that blogs site for next time it shows nothing. What is the reason?
    They are waiting approval or were removed for being spam.
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill
  5. No Profile Picture

This is because the some blog comments need moderation approval.That's why it is visible when someone posted and invisible when we want to see after some time.
  7. No Profile Picture
    EGOL
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Buyer gave me the keyword name " Oil and gas" but when I searched Oil and gas related blogs site and commented the sites instantly showed my comments but when I go back that blogs site for next time it shows nothing. What is the reason?
    Maybe you don't know anything about oil and gas.... and that is clearly revealed by your comments... so the blogmaster deletes them.
    * "It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain
    * "Free advice isn't worth much. Cheap advice is worth even less." EGOL
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by DarrenHaye
    They are waiting approval or were removed for being spam.
    After submitting comments when they ask for moderation I check my link 3 or 4 days later even sometimes 10 days later but still show nothing.
  11. -
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

After submitting comments when they ask for moderation I check my link 3 or 4 days later even sometimes 10 days later but still show nothing.
    why would they approve your spam
  13. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Hello,

It happens many time Moderator is going to delete the link if they think you are making a spam.

And some time your comment is approved after a long time also..

Thanks and Regards,

Gary
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Re: Blog Commenting problem

The comment which you have given may be rejected by the author. It happens if your comment is not matching to the blog.
  17. No Profile Picture

Sites List - without approval

Hi, it's also a my problem. Is there any way to get some sites list will allow comments without moderation? I mean I need those sites what will instantly publish my comment.

Thank you

Originally Posted by forexdailydeals
    This is because the some blog comments need moderation approval.That's why it is visible when someone posted and invisible when we want to see after some time.
  19. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by EGOL
    Maybe you don't know anything about oil and gas.... and that is clearly revealed by your comments... so the blogmaster deletes them.
    It might be happened! because, if your comments not related to the link site the moderator may not allow it for further visualization.
  21. No Profile Picture

You have to be unique in choosing the blogs, and it will take min of weeks time to get approve and come online. have patience.
  23. No Profile Picture

hii, i am new in seo field. and dont have any experience in blog commenting.bt in few blogs i successfully submitted my comments..but when i checked it after few hours i could not find my comments anywhere. can any one tell me why this happed??
  25. No Profile Picture

Blog commenting is all depnds on blog status because most of the blogs will have moderation waiting of time week-2 weeks. so have patience.
  27. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by preeti22
    hii, i am new in seo field. and dont have any experience in blog commenting.bt in few blogs i successfully submitted my comments..but when i checked it after few hours i could not find my comments anywhere. can any one tell me why this happed??
    Most of the Blogs will have Moderation waiting of time 2 weeks - 3 weeks, so have patience. and some will get deleted because of spam content or blog status. Gud Luck !!
  29. No Profile Picture

To get approval for blog comment is not an easy thing. you can not just say nice post, like your post and get approval. such blogs are closely monitor by moderators and they do not entertain any spammy activities. As you said you have been given set of keywords and told to post comments on relative sites. Do you really have any idea of that filed or blog post. i would suggest you to read patiently and comment something which add something to discussion or blog post. one more thing when you use keyword for blog post its interpret that you are here for backlinks only so use human name instead
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page: