Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture

Best off page seo?

Guys i have one big question either you can say big problem in SEO, when we try to submit our website in Directory, they always try to push his reciprocal link for verify the site but they didn't gurantee
    to index our site, so can some one say any other way to submit directory for BEST OFF PAGE SEO.?
  3. A Developers Perspective
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

There are very few directories you can submit to that will help with your SEO, have you read many of the stickies on these forums? it is mentioned soo many times how to use off page techniques. And directories do not play a big role.

Have a read, I will not regurgitate the information of others for the sake of people being lazy
    If you are new to SEO please read these, On-Page Optimisation and Meta data before asking questions.

Or if you would just like to view my website: http://www.cwhittaker.com, State SEOCHAT for 10% off custom websites
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

If you have problems with submitting your website to website directories, forget about these directories, they don't give lots of effect, believe me (only DMOZ or Yahoo (paid) can really help).

Try to focus on your target audience, find your audience on forums, social nets, etc, and talk to them, give useful tip, leave the links to your site that can help them, it has much better effect than directory submissions.
  7. No Profile Picture

high pr article submission,press release and classified ads are best off page seo strategy.

Thanks
    Nicole Starc
  9. No Profile Picture

getting backlinks from high PR websites
  11. No Profile Picture

Hi
    friends I think best off page activity for SEO is Forums posting and content marketing.
  13. No Profile Picture

No matter what the updates are that Google and other search engines roll out the quality, not just quantity, of backlinks is key. That said, ChillDot has a point - browse around and see what you can find. There are a lot of great ideas here that you could use.
  15. No Profile Picture

If you are doing directory submission with high pr websites. It is beneficial to you. I think that there is no other way.
  17. No Profile Picture

There are various off page optimization techniques present which really have great impact on SEO.Among numerous techniques Forum Posting,Blog commenting,Classified AD Posting,Article Posting,Press release submission are best methods.Using this methods we can get a very good Page rank of our website.
  19. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by ChillDot
    There are very few directories you can submit to that will help with your SEO, have you read many of the stickies on these forums? it is mentioned soo many times how to use off page techniques. And directories do not play a big role.

Have a read, I will not regurgitate the information of others for the sake of people being lazy
    Yes True , After many updates from Google , Found one should Restrict or limited with the use of Directories and Also their are many free directories available , found best and submit with a good description .
    Also For Good Off page Linking , focus on Content sharing techniques . guest posting is best nowadays .
    Thanks
  21. No Profile Picture

Content Writing, Forums and Blog Commenting are the Good Off-page Activities, Also Article Marketing also very useful.
  23. No Profile Picture

there are some off pase seo
    High PRDirectory Submissions
    Social Bookmarking Sites
    Article Marketing
    Video Marketing
    Local Business Listing
    Local Search Engines Submissions
    Ads Posting through Classifieds
    Link Wheel
    Web 2.0
    Slides Sharing
    RSS, Feed Burner
    Profile Linking
    Forum Commenting
    Blog Commenting
    Guest Posting
    Podcast
    Press Release
    Social Media
    Pinging Services
  25. No Profile Picture

In my opinion, a mix of everything mentioned by myopinioncafe03, would be the best way to do off page. Don't overdo any one type of link building.
  27. No Profile Picture
    Banned

There are many techniques which are used in Off page SEO like directory submission, article submission, profile submission, forum posting, social bookmarking by which websites may be optimized on search engines.
  29. SEO Insultant
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Back on-topic please.

The question was about "best off-page SEO", not about "many off-page methods".

Anyone replying from now on should at least EXPLAIN why he/she thinks a particular method is the best one.
    And anyone claiming "forum posting is best" will be banned on the spot. I'm not kidding
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  • Jump to page: