1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Best and most accurate Keyword research tools

Hey,

With google keyword tool now ceasing to exist, I have turned to google keyword planner, wordtracker.com, and a free trial of MozPro for finding new keywords and how often they are searched. However, they all seem to come up with different responses for how many times the same words are searched in a month. I have also indicated on moz I want to see search results from Google AND bing, but only have gotten results from Bing. Does anyone know why the keyword responses are so different and which tool is the best for finding keywords? thanks
  3. No Profile Picture

Different keyword tools yield different estimate values, so to avoid confusion - better stick to two keyword tools ( I suggest Keyword Planner and MozPro). One is your daily use while the other one is for verification.
  5. No Profile Picture

I need to give a response to my boss as to why they have different numbers, and is one more accurate than the other?
  7. justanotherseoguy
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I use Rank Tracker for keyword research. Ever since Google adwords tool became Keyword Planner, SEO Powersuite guys updated Rank tracker and it still gets suggestions from Keyword Planner, but I noticed that the numbers are a bit different. I figured it also depends on my settings (I get different numbers when i get data for "Google" or for "Google and search partners"). Besides I noticed that Rank Tracker shows the number of searches for the last month, while Keyword Planner shows the annual average.
    I guess understanding what each metric means in each tool and how it is formed should help you.
  9. No Profile Picture

I use keyword planner for best and accurate keywords. I like keywords estimate about competition and searches. These estimates are very helpfull for set accurate keywords.