1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Question the backlinks on signature get realy works.

if any one fine some kind of healthy traffic from the back link which is consist upon the singnature of the forums . if find something triff pleasd share with me.
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Links in your forum signatures are no-follow so they give you no real benefit. The only people that are going to check them out the most are your peers. There are some cases where you will get referral traffic from them, but not anything wild. These are no-follow because forums are places where people get together to talk and educate each other as a community in a certain niche or field, not a place to spam business, so if you look at it from the outside (sometimes we get stuck in this SEO tunnel vision) you'll find that for the most part, forums aren't really a great place for soliciting unless you are a sponsor.
  5. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Unless your link is relevant to any given forum and you're posting helpful information sig links are unlikely to do a lot for you in terms of traffic! For example, I know my link about .htaccess redirects has got me some traffic as its something I try to help people with as I have acquired and created a good amount of htaccess code over the years and have helped in other threads on here about redirects, so that's a relevant link in my sig for those people looking for more detailed information which I have posted on my blog.

But if you come here and add say a health related link in your sig, you're very unlikely to see any clicks on it as its not relevant and people don't come here to find such links!

Plus as noted above, sig links here are nofollowed (the same goes for any external link) so you're going to gain nothing in terms of seo with links in these forums! The reason for that is to try and cut back on spammers who come here to try and gain links, which are auto nofollowed and promptly removed by our mods
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank
  7. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I can't figure out how to add a sig on here...

Comments on this post

• Test-ok agrees : You'll get there
  9. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

I can't figure out how to add a sig on here...
    You have to be here a while and earn it, we don't just give those things away because you signed up.