Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Hippy
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

backlink software

Hi is there any link building software you can advice ?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Their are many link building software available. Just Google them you will find list of them. But its hard to trust these as most of them still do spamming while they promise they are not in such practice. linknabber, ultimatedemon, jacobking are few of them.

Comments on this post

• SejalArora agrees : Not more sucess link build software, me also have tried but my site's rank not affected any percentage.
  5. No Profile Picture
    cbp
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

The only software that is any use for link building is the one between your ears.

Comments on this post

• leadjoint agrees
    • barracuda agrees : LOL, so true.
  7. Founder, LeadJoint.com
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Blackhat SEO will only work if you intend to scoot from one business to another. Any serious website owner must stay away from any such tools.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

If you are looking for software to build links, Microsoft Word is a great tool to help start creating content for the pages of your website others can link to. As far as software that automatically builds links to your website, I am not aware of any. There are useful tools like Ahrefs and Majestic that can help to analyze your backlink profile, making sure that you are not linked to from any low quality links that might cause problems down the road.
  11. No Profile Picture

There are many link building software in the market, but we cant trust those, because most of them are spam sites which may harm your website.

Comments on this post

• spiorro agrees : Have you managed to find anything that is reliable?
  13. Contributing User

There are many tools you can find in the online market. The below are the some I use for my grey hat SEO campaigns.
    Google Search Engine Ranker
    Scrapebox
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I think some of the more common ones are XRumer (which is rather expensive), ScrapeBox, GSA Search Engine Ranker, Ultimate Demon, and SeNuke.

I recently purchased GSA Search Engine Ranker, along with two other companion products that same company sells, GSA Captcha Breaker and GSA SEO Indexer. Basically, GSA SER builds your backlinks, GSA Captcha helps GSA SER bypass the captchas (obviously), and GSA SEO Indexer pings a bunch of search engines with all the new backlinks you just created, to help them get indexed faster. I also purchased a Windows VPS hosting package to run them on, as recommended.

I haven't actually used the programs yet on any of my sites as I'm still working on them. But in addition, the software itself has a *ton* of options and settings you need to very carefully go through when setting up backlinking campaigns in it. You could do some real (negative) damage with programs like these if you aren't careful, and simply turn on all the features and let it run full throttle creating backlinks all over the place. I'm definitely still in the "learning" stage.

However, I think the level of "black hat" and "spammy" your backlinking efforts are with these tools really depends on how you use them. They are simply tools, you can use them in more responsible ways as part of an organic manual backlinking effort, if you're willing to roll your sleeves up and put in the time and elbow grease. The way GSA (and many of these other tools) works is a three step approach, it goes out and finds thousands of web sites related to your industry, then it can auto create accounts on all of them and post your backlinks along with some custom content you provide, then it verifies these links are live. It also essentially keeps track of all the links it's created for you, which comes in handy when trying to build "tiered" link campaigns.

Theoretically, you could use the tool to do all the harvesting of web sites you may want backlinks from - GSA lets you select which platforms you want to target, and you give it some related keywords to go off of, and it has a whole slew of built in "fingerprints" that help it find those specific platforms. In other words, if you only wanted to get backlinks from sites running on Drupal, it can build a large list of those for you, related to your space. In doing this it also cycles through proxies automatically to avoid getting blocked by Google for hitting them up with too many searches at once - which is a problem you can run into quickly if you are trying to do this yourself manually. Simply gathering this preliminary list of sites isn't really "black hat" (though scraping of Google's SERPs is against their policies), it's what you do with these lists that will determine that.

On that same note, if can auto register accounts for you on all the sites in that list - a time saver for sure, but again, not really black hat in my opinion. It's just faster and more convenient than doing them all manually one at a time. At this point, you could theoretically start hitting up all these sites on your own, and more naturally gain backlinks from all of them by engaging with their comments sections, forums, guest posting, etc... or you can let the software attempt to do this automatically, which is where things really start to become more black hat and spam like. Once again, it can cycle through IP addresses to avoid being blocked and to cover your tracks a bit. You can also provide it spintax formatted content for just about everything it needs, so your auto generated posts and backlinks don't look the same everywhere they are posted.

You can lower your risks of getting caught by hand spinning all the content you provide it, so it reads really well no matter how many times it's spun into a unique iteration. You can also avoid targeting platforms that are havens for spammers and can make your backlink profile look suspicious. There are many other thing you can do as well, such as throttling the amount of backlinks you are building per day to not raise any red flags, as well as telling the program to not target sites if they have too high of a page rank, as these may be major media sites which could increase your risk of exposure and getting penalized. GSA also lets you incorporate blacklists of sites to specifically avoid since they are deemed low quality sites. As I mentioned earlier, there are a ton of options to choose from, and how aggressively spammy your campaigns are is really up to you.
  17. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

don't use automated link building software

Comments on this post

• Chedders agrees : Blunt but correct
  19. No Profile Picture

Ahrefs is good to find back-links of website or for exact back-links you can get from moz explorer (trial version of 30 days)
  21. No Profile Picture
    Banned

I think SENuke is the best tool to use .
  23. No Profile Picture
    cbp
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Originally Posted by t0iusq
    I think SENuke is the best tool to use .
    Best for what? .... getting you an unnatural link penalty?

Comments on this post

• Test-ok agrees : it's damn sure good for that. :)
  25. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by sathishvaiha
    There are many tools you can find in the online market. The below are the some I use for my grey hat SEO campaigns.
    Google Search Engine Ranker
    Scrapebox
    These are really good software to banned your website permanently from the search engine.

Don`t try such software because once your website get penalized. Its will be very difficult to get back your ranking and website reputation.
  27. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by LBachmann
    Their are many link building software available. Just Google them you will find list of them. But its hard to trust these as most of them still do spamming while they promise they are not in such practice. linknabber, ultimatedemon, jacobking are few of them.
    Agree with the point. There are a lot of softwares, you can directly search on Google. But you will have to think about Google and website spamming both. So choose it carefully.
  29. No Profile Picture

SEO Powersuite, Ahrefs, Open Site Explorer, Majestic SEO are best for tracking the backlinks and more.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page: