1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Article Submitting -> To Hub or Money Site?

I have been writing and spinning articles for a few months now. I have been pointing all keyword anchor links to my hub (squidoo) that has tons of relevant keywords and rss feeds, which then backlinks to my main site. Would I benefit more to point these backlinks to my main site, stick with the hub, or a mix of both?

I am also wondering if I submit spun articles to my arsenal of blogs, if I could utilize the articles' content one step further by posting that same unique article on my main site's forum.
    Last edited by fireworks_wi; Mar 23rd, 2010 at 02:45 PM.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Originally Posted by fireworks_wi
    I have been writing and spinning articles for a few months now. I have been pointing all keyword anchor links to my hub (squidoo) that has tons of relevant keywords and rss feeds, which then backlinks to my main site. Would I benefit more to point these backlinks to my main site, stick with the hub, or a mix of both?

I am also wondering if I submit spun articles to my arsenal of blogs, if I could utilize the articles' content one step further by posting that same unique article on my main site's forum.
    You are just on the right track, my friend is doing the same strategy and getting good results for the last few months, linking your articles on high PR sites is one way to increase traffic on your main site, just make sure that the articles you submitted are in good quality.
  5. No Profile Picture

try both

I think mix of both is much useful and helpful for your articles. You should try both.I am sure it will be very beneficial for your articles.