1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Anchor text in content for back links

Hi Guys,

I'm exploring ways to get my articles (with anchor text) published on relevant blogs and websites.

I use all of the old school methods such as directory,social media,squidoo,hubpages,social bookmarking,blog&forum commenting,etc to get one way back links but find it difficult to get my articles posted on various relevant blogs with anchor text in content.

Most of the blogs don't have contact details,so it is impossible to get my content on there (although my competition is listed there)

I know that this method (keyword in anchor) is crucial for rankings and by spying on my competition it seems that they do outrank me by using this method and I suspect that they are using services such as Linkvine to get their articles onto other blogs.

My questions are:

1. Does services such as LinkVine BacklinksNinja,etc work and is it worth exploring? If yes,any recommendations would be appreciated.

2. Is there another way to manually get my articles with anchor text links onto other relevant blogs ? I.E what is the best practice to find relevant blogs and how do I get my article on there?

In summary : I can see exactly on which blogs my competition has articles (some blogs are even irrelevant) but I can not get links from those blogs because of no contact details)The only way I can think of that they got on there is through article distribution services.

I am looking for advice on how to get my articles on relevant blogs with or without services such as LinkVine and such.

Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the feedback.

My actual question is:

What is the best way to get backlinks?

Anchor in text backlinks....

Looking forward to your response.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Hi
    Anchor text in content is not necessary ,if you have one anchor text you can make a link in recourse box during article submission.
    same as blog post use keyword in title is good approach.
  7. No Profile Picture

Anchor Text is the visible text that is hyperactive linked to another page.Search engine gives the weight to anchor text link.
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by rohanrossouw
    Hi Guys,

I'm exploring ways to get my articles (with anchor text) published on relevant blogs and websites.

I use all of the old school methods such as directory,social media,squidoo,hubpages,social bookmarking,blog&forum commenting,etc to get one way back links but find it difficult to get my articles posted on various relevant blogs with anchor text in content.

Most of the blogs don't have contact details,so it is impossible to get my content on there (although my competition is listed there)

I know that this method (keyword in anchor) is crucial for rankings and by spying on my competition it seems that they do outrank me by using this method and I suspect that they are using services such as Linkvine to get their articles onto other blogs.

My questions are:

1. Does services such as LinkVine BacklinksNinja,etc work and is it worth exploring? If yes,any recommendations would be appreciated.

2. Is there another way to manually get my articles with anchor text links onto other relevant blogs ? I.E what is the best practice to find relevant blogs and how do I get my article on there?

In summary : I can see exactly on which blogs my competition has articles (some blogs are even irrelevant) but I can not get links from those blogs because of no contact details)The only way I can think of that they got on there is through article distribution services.

I am looking for advice on how to get my articles on relevant blogs with or without services such as LinkVine and such.

Thanks
    you can try dofollow blog comments by searching relevant content for the site.
  11. Anand Mistry
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by rohanrossouw
    Hi Guys,

My questions are:

Thanks
    I want to give my example for it. In 2009, I was working on health related website. On that time, I found too many similar category website with blog and article section.

I sent mail to them with my unique articles & approach to publish on website.

I got very good response from many websites & published my article over there.

You can find out one article as follow. Following article is with no follow link but, you can find website with do follow facility.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/135104.php

Use Google Search for Discussion, Updates, Blogs and News are best way to find out that kind of websites.
    Last edited by ClickyB; Jan 11th, 2011 at 08:01 AM. Reason: removed link
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

There are many bloggers who use content written by others on their website/blog. There is chance that they had copied the content from the free articles sites that allow to copy the content along with the references/links to the original content. To make this happen write quality content for your articles. While submitting make it free and allow others to use your content with references/links used in your resource box on their blog.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Guest Blog

Have you tried guest blogging? Google guest blog forums or guest post forums and check out some of those sites. There are site dedicated to matching up blog owners and guest bloggers. I recently started using one to get my articles published on other sites and it's worked pretty well. They are free (the one I use is at least) and they have tons of categories from technology to health care to pets. Hope that helps.