1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

#1 on Google for main keyword - need help with Yahoo/Bing

I am currently ranked #1 on google for my keyword Velata with my lovefondue.com website besides the actual Velata company website and their facebook page. ahooHowever, I can't figure out how to move up for Bing and Yahoo. I have meta tags in each page, listed my site on lots of directories, written a few squidoo articles, tried to have original content, labeled/titled all my images and done facebook posts with my website url linking. What am I missing to move up for the other search engines? My website was also up the very first day that consultants were allowed to post an external website (A few people broke the rules and put their sites up months before and they are the higher ranked ones for yahoo and bing.)

Also, is there anything I could change on my website that would help with seo? Currently every page is coded seperately with the header and sidebar. I've created a template that will do the same thing and I'll only have to make one change if I want something different versus go to every page. However, I'm worried that if I do that, I won't have as much content on my pages and my rank position will drop down. Any ideas on how that works? Does it make a different if it pulls all the info for each page from a template versus actually having the code written for each page?

Thank you for any help you can give me!
  3. No Profile Picture

Hi,
    The fact is that ranking of Bing ,yahoo or any other search engine uses the similar strategies like ranking on Google.However,try to first submit sitemaps to them plus quality content and back-links. This will surely result in high ranking.
    Moreover,you can also use a keyword analyser tools like GeoRanker to analyse rival sites that have been well optimized on specific keywords on Bing,yahoo and Google.Visit those sites and try to see what SEO strategies they are employing.From there you can build a better SEO strategy that might even give you more authority than your competition.

I hope this has helped you.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Try to get backlink from yahoo answers
  7. No Profile Picture

Thanks for the replies. I haven't submitted site maps to the other engines but have google. I will look online how to submit a map and get that done as well as figure out the yahoo answers.