1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Arrow [help me] Best SEO Shopping Cart??

Today is my first day here and i hope i got the right place. ^^;;

I am a e-commerce owenr and i have my website at Yahoo store. It is been 3 years and i am getting sick and tired to pay "pay per click". So i am thinking keeping this site and build another site to test seo without paying pay per click this time.

I have been searching good seo shopping cart for the new website. There are several comparisions for shopping cart software. But each one said different company.

Comparison of shopping cart software at Wikipedia ==> in here seems like VP-ASP Shopping Cart is the best, but i have never heard about this.

seoshoppingcarts.com/shopping-cart-reviews ==> in here, searchfit is sounds good. and they doesn't give good review for volusion.
    but i am not sure if it is actually works.

Also i found some in forum, some people recommand seo-cart.
    Oh.. and the other day visible.net called me and they are way better than volusion. Hum.. now i am confused.

Please help me what is the best way to go... If there is anybody actually switched shopping cart and get dramatic result, please share with me.

** If doesn't have to be free but i want something that i don't have to pay pay per click anymore.
  3. No Profile Picture

I've been using CubeCart for my husband's site for the past few years. Recently, I checked his ranking for a popular search term, and he came up number 2 in Google. I was surprised because I/we have done absolutely nothing by way of SEO for his site. This happened naturally on its own.

That said, it's not the easiest to use, but I'm still using the free version. The paid version is probably better, but I'm not sure about the support. I think they're lacking in that area.

Another good one is OsCommerce. A lot of people use that one. I've played around with it some, and it seems to be pretty user-friendly, but I simply haven't had time to make the switch. I also don't know how they fair on the SEO side.

HTH!
  5. No Profile Picture

I have used pinnaclecart and it was good enough, but little bit expensive though

7. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Why don't you just open another yahoo store and focus on organic seo?
    You can even start building links and optimize your current store.

If your looking for a completely different shopping cart than Yahoo... you might be in for a huge headache.

I suggest stick with the Yahoo stores.