1. No Profile Picture
    Utility Bot
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Improve Google Ranking with Blogger

There are around 321,000,000 results for site:blogspot.com in the Google search engine. This means there are 321,000,000 indexed pages for blogs that are hosted in Google Blogger. Yet with this large number of pages, you've probably noticed that only a few of these blogs manage to get a decent Google ranking for most common blogging topics. Why? And can you duplicate their success? Keep reading.

Read the full article here: Improve Google Ranking with Blogger

For more discussion go here: Blog Article Discussion

3. learn from lurking
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

"quality content on a consistent basis" just exactly what google really love.. and that's what make a difference from the other..
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

quality contain

I agree with you that we should always use quality, useful and unique contain..

but here is i want ask one things that if we only post unique contain and not do another work then get top ranking??

and one article posting how many link add in contain...for website hyper-links..
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Exclamation

Originally Posted by lambiri05
    I agree with you that we should always use quality, useful and unique contain..

but here is i want ask one things that if we only post unique contain and not do another work then get top ranking??

and one article posting how many link add in contain...for website hyper-links..
    Depends on the size of the article. Maximum 3links are enough. Only quality content is not enough. It must be visited and recognized by others that we can do ourself by building back links and advertising about it. Thanks.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Originally Posted by leftybogs
    "quality content on a consistent basis" just exactly what google really love.. and that's what make a difference from the other..
    This is the main and basic concept every SEO should understand and do the optimization. The content of the links you are making should be of quality as that content is representing your business.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Smile

Yes, Just visited that page. Really more helpful to me to how important a content is. Also, i have visited those sites that was given in that and i didn't find any advertisements at all and no Google Adsense also. I don't know how they will earn money with this blog even good SERP for top competitive keywords. I also realized that we should properly update our blog with fresh contents regulary more than 400 lines with minimum external links. Finally, I totally agree with that all advices shown in that post. Great Share. Thanks.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

The only thing really matters is content and if it is rich and unique everytime then that's what google likes the most.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Exactly...that's what really makes all the difference...a unique and quality content...
  17. No Profile Picture
    marawork.com

Well, nothing's changed, content is still the king.
  19. No Profile Picture

about improving google pafe ranking

worthful and quality content improves page ranking,effective and useful information automatically increases traffic and PR
  21. No Profile Picture

Smile Improve Google Ranking with Blogger

I want to know more information about this...How the blog will increase the increasing..is it possible

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo