1. No Profile Picture
    Utility Bot
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

How to Increase Google AdSense Earnings

You might have read my first two tutorials on increasing Google AdSense earnings relating to the importance of keyword research, blocking irrelevant ads and identifying high AdSense potential websites in your channel. This tutorial will go deeper, with tips and techniques not covered in the previous articles.

Read the full article here: How to Increase Google AdSense Earnings

For more discussion go here: Blog Article Discussion

3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I've been looking for ways to increase my adsense earnings. The panda update was horrible. Although my site has only unique content, my backlinking efforts were relatively weak. Now, I'm going to read the tips and see if I can make use of them.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

AdSense is not a source of easy money - if I calculated how much I was earning per hour, I wouldn't bother with the website at all - I don't - my website is something I do for fun - initially, the money from AdSense was just to cover the domain and hosting costs (AdSense more (way more) than covers that for me).
    Don't waste time on SEO etc. Work on the content of your website and your income from AdSense will look after itself...
  7. No Profile Picture

Lightbulb

I read that you can't put more than 3 adds of adsense on your page, if you try to do that you'll be penalized. Is there any way of preventing that?
  9. No Profile Picture

Lesson I've learn about aDSense:

Don't put all of your eggs in the same basket, not jut income but traffic also. Don't allow Google rule your business. Usually if you receive good money for your current visitors, sooner or later Google might invade your niche and make sure they convert directly those costumers and not through your website.
  11. No Profile Picture

Thanks for this. Usually I'll just hire someone to do it for me because I can't even be bothered to look on Google for the info but I just stumbled across this and thought I might as well read it. I'm always willing to listen to those who have been there and done that.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Have ads on sites that users will actually click on the ads, and make sure you have your ads spread out across multiple platforms. Display and text where it makes sense.
  15. Contributing User

Great tutorial. I would add that now more than every content needs to be very well done. Simple articles are not helpful anymore !
    Linkbuildingoffice.com - Houston Local SEO Agency and Inbound Marketing Services
    Follow Linkbuildingoffice on Twitter - @Lbuildingoffice
  17. No Profile Picture

Thanks for the tips
  19. No Profile Picture

Hii..
    I am new to this forum .. Thanks for this useful information..
    Thanks

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo