1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

What am I doing wrong??

What am I doing wrong???
    I have worked my *** off for the past 3-4 months reading everything I can on SEO of my site. Working and re-working my pages. Still nothing happens in the SERPs except with my home page that is listed in DMOZ. Google seems to have most all my pages and the bot visits my site everyday, but still I get no where!
    Sorry, but my frustration level has reached a new peak and is going beyond frustration into something "beast like" ...

http://www.he-and-she.com

KW's english tea, teapot, tea cup, tea set, tea party
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

for the kw phrase, English Tea China, (I got this from your title), you rank number one. Same with Coffee, Tea & Thee. My point is that with English Tea China as the first phrase in the title, and with Coffee, Tea & Thee as a large font at the top of the page, these are the keywords that Google is ranking well for. Think about putting the keywords you want to rank well for in header tags or changing your title however appropriately. Just some thoughts...
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Thanks for taking a look dasslindonna!

I am quite happy with the ranking for English Tea (#4) as it is a highly competitive KW 1 million+, so being 4 is very good.
    I have optimized all my pages in the same manner as the home page yet do not do well in the other KWords.
    Most of my frustration comes from the fact that before optimizing my site I was getting high hits from google when all my pages had the same title tag (in my clueless days) and description tags.
    Now that I am supposedly doing things right, my hits from google are extremely low. My PR has remained pretty constant at PR4 or PR5.

Patti
  7. Contributing User
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

I understand your pain. One of my sites is a site I created several years ago, which I never bothered to optimize. I had no title, no description, zero optimization. It remained at number 1 for the most important keyword until I added a title. As soon as I added the title (with the keyword in it), it dropped like a rock. Sometimes things just don't make any sense.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

You appear to have two meta content tags - tags should be:-

<meta name="description" content="All4YourPC Linux">
    <meta name="keywords" content="linux, open source, operating system">

Keywords should be comma seperated. Be careful not to put similar keywords (such as teapot and teapots) next to each other. TITLE tag should contain your keywords. ALT tags for all your graphics. Looks good, just needs a bit of tweaking. Good luck with it.

Nick