1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Red face TightFetish.com Tight Jeans Fetish Site.

www.TightFetish.com is my site, I mentioned it earlier here but the thread I posted here whacked my own SEO efforts out of the SERPS so I thought I would try and remedy the situation a bit.

We have made some changes to the site and I would really appreciate your feedback.

I also have some questions:
    I have a box pertaining to the keywords relevent to my site at the bottom of my page, should this be at the top?
    Is there a better way I should do it?
    Should I have less keywords in that box?

Why do I see webpages with little content, junky looking sites that are ranked high in the SERPs for related keywords?

Should I add rotating text stories on my homepage? Something that rotates a paragraph a day for a couple weeks? Someone from these forums said he thinks it would help, but I'm just asking around to be sure.

If I added outgoing text links from my links page but they don't link back to me, yet they are ranking high in the SERPS for my Keywords, does that help them keep their ranking over my site or does it help bring mine up?

I really appreciate any advice.

Thank you.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Very tight indeed.
  5. Free the SB
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

Man o man Great pictures. Would adding content to that site be like in the old days when Playboy magazine would add quality writers? Like people read Playboy for the literature.

Seriously, if you add content so that the SERPs catch it, you have got to give the content enough time so that it is absorbed and "weighed". We have some easy Serps competition on some variations. In those we can see the impact of content in a day or so. Other content may help a bit, but it takes longer for the "power" of the content to sink in. So how fast you rotate it varies.

Dave
  7. No Profile Picture

So, do you think that a rotating a paragraph per day would be enough?

How many days worth of content should I have?

I'm thinking of writing 7 short stories, or 7 long stories, but making them a series. A paragraph a day..will that work?
  9. Nice Guy
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

You should add more text (if possible) for a better se ranking
  11. Free the SB
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

In my experience it is far more powerful to have your keywords at the top. I'm not sure but I suspect if your keywords were placed in text in a more normal way it would also be a big help.

Far too often recently I've received links from sites which should have strong relvancy to my site. Some of the links pages are in javascript. Some have tremendous amounts of code on the top of the page pushing all content to the bottom. I'm finding that these pages don't provide the type of backlink oomph that one would suspect (relatively high page rank, direct relevance, page emphasis on my keywords even without my link, few other links). The only reason I can see that these links aren't helping much is that they are overwhelmed with code at the top of the page and javascript.

While that is not directly related to your question about placement of keywords I think its related. G's spiders will read the keywords based on placement on the page. G's spiders don't see the pictures. I'd definately get those keywords up toward the top. I suspect I'd put them into normal content in sentences.

Dave
  13. au courant
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Posting to express admiration of your website. A paragraph a day maybe enough, but you couldn't go wrong doing more. Maybe even do related articles in conjuction with your stories.