Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

just some thoughts

I too was excited at the prospect of having my site reviewed. Unfortunately, I just joined a few days ago, and haven't really been posting.

So much to read! From the few articles I have gone through, I have made some changes. Let's see what google does with it.

Can't wait for a real review, but hopefully by the time 30 days has gone by I will be much more further along and might even be able to help someone else.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

wont let me post here

i really would like opinions and have my site reviewed, i have over 40 posts and been a member for more than 1 month? but it wont let me post here? am i missing something?
  5. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by heartcatchers
    i really would like opinions and have my site reviewed, i have over 40 posts and been a member for more than 1 month? but it wont let me post here? am i missing something?
    "at least 30 days" and "at least 30 posts"...
    You joined on November 7th, so today is day 30... Try tomorrow
    ClickyB
    "The quality of the visitor is more important than the volume..." (Egol 22nd Feb 2008)
    [New to SEO/SeoChat?] [Canonical Problems?] [Forum Rules & Posting Guidelines]
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by ClickyB
    "at least 30 days" and "at least 30 posts"...
    You joined on November 7th, so today is day 30... Try tomorrow
    cant wait to be advised why i have a pr of 0 thanks
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I would suggest people do post their website url inside their first post. Usually, I am coming here on an iPad and if I don't have a link to click it gets kinda complicated to visit a site as I need to copy and paste url from thread title. Just my 2 cents.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

It is very hard to find something to comment on when you are a newbe (hard to add anything worth while). all i can do is add non-sense "I agree" type posts until my 30 posts are reached (this is #17) LOL

Comments on this post

• distinctseo : try to do better.
  13. SEO Insultant
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

For the record: the O.P. said the following:

Originally Posted by ducani
    Welcome to the Reviews and Critiques forum. If you are thinking of putting up your site for review, we strongly recommend you read the rules first. Remember you require 30 posts and must be an active member for at least 30 days to post in this forum.

Rules for Webmasters
    Please follow these simple rules when posting a site for critique.

1. Please use your URL as the thread title. For instance, if you are putting SEO Chat Forums up for review, then you would have the thread title/subject of 'Site Review for http://forums.seochat.com'.

2. Please post the general outline of your site in the thread, including what it is meant to do, its focus(es) and its goals. What you want reviewed and what specifically your looking for feedback on... failure to do this will result in a removal of your thread and restrictions on posting again for a week.

3. Please check it first with the W3C Validator, http://validator.w3.org, make sure the site is functional and does not contain 404s or other errors which would not allow members to review it. Site Reviews is NOT the place for questions regarding site errors.

4. Please post which part you want us to critique, be it the design, layout, functionality, navigability, spelling or generally everything. Please be respectful to members who review your site, keep in mind that they are doing this for free. Rude comments about a members review will get you a warning.

Rules for reviewers

1. Be descriptive in your reviews, one-liners are not needed here. They provide no benefit to the webmaster and are considered post spamming. By continuing to post one-line posts in the Site Reviews section you risk a warning or even a ban...

2. If you are going to spend the time looking through the threads for site reviews please spend a little time going over the webmasters site to provide accurate and useful information that they can use to better their site.

3. If you want to make a recommendation on a CMS or other piece of web application you may do so, however you may not promote your own tools/software and you may not use affiliate links to promote other popular software.

Thanks.
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  • Jump to page: