1. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by JolieRobert
    I put my site for review but again and again why my posts are been removed?
    Look at the post immediately before yours.
    Last edited by ClickyB; Jul 21st, 2009 at 04:18 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote tags
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Silly me, I have lurked here for about a month now....not feeling like I was to "the level" of discussion as most here...ok, so still not to the level, but, hmmm 30 posts...
    ok, first post: I would like to say that I am so completely overwhelmed, I have spent countless hours reading & re-reading - now if I can just put it all together!
    Baby steps.....as they say.
    In closing, thank you to all you long-timers, you all have been fun to follow (even if much of the tech talk is still greek) and I, for one, do appreciate your time and all you have shared.
    Sam
  5. Super Moderator

Originally Posted by samsnnb
    Silly me, I have lurked here for about a month now....not feeling like I was to "the level" of discussion as most here...ok, so still not to the level, but, hmmm 30 posts...
    ok, first post: I would like to say that I am so completely overwhelmed, I have spent countless hours reading & re-reading - now if I can just put it all together!
    Baby steps.....as they say.
    In closing, thank you to all you long-timers, you all have been fun to follow (even if much of the tech talk is still greek) and I, for one, do appreciate your time and all you have shared.
    Sam
    Hi Sam,

Sounds like you're taking the right approach.

Have you read the "basic guide" (linked below my sig' as "new to seo...")? The info' available there goes far beyond basic seo with links to some of the best posts in the forums.

Welcome to SeoChat
    ClickyB
    "The quality of the visitor is more important than the volume..." (Egol 22nd Feb 2008)
    [New to SEO/SeoChat?] [Canonical Problems?] [Forum Rules & Posting Guidelines]
  7. rod@missionop.com

Originally Posted by ClickyB
    Hi Sam,

Have you read the "basic guide" (linked below my sig' as "new to seo...")? The info' available there goes far beyond basic seo with links to some of the best posts in the forums.

Welcome to SeoChat
    Ya know - In June 2009 I privately taught one company; 2 people (a director and the webmaster) how to do SEO [my way]

Total time 24 hours... that was spread over a month > 12 x 2 hour sessions... there was alot more to learn likely avoiding scams & penalties, SBM & viral marketing "BUT" they had the basics.

In July, they acquire their first SEO customer and a few weeks later they were on page 1... they did it; not I; 3 months on they are old salts at this.

My point... "Greek" is a pretty easy language to comprehend; read, write, and speak with dedicated "serious" practice.

Most people can root through the forums and find lots of informqtion... some valid some not and some no one really knows... but knowing all the information doesn't do a thing... SEO-wise... it's still a hit or miss - when you can't fathom what the difference are.
  9. No Profile Picture

Thank you ClickyB

Yes, just finished reading basic guide, "got it" well the first half anyway
    and then as usual one link easily leads to another and so on...
    this site is a virtual "universe" of info....(universe=endless)
    so, todays reading: PR/popularity where I followed the links to ranking my own site.....how depressing to find all zero's.
    Just when I thought I understood "backlinking"......
    baby steps....heck, I wish I was walking, reality: still on my knees crawling, lol.
    Anyways, thanks for the "Welcome"
    greatly appreciated.

Sam

Originally Posted by ClickyB
    Hi Sam,

Welcome to SeoChat
  11. No Profile Picture

Hi fathom,

A private tutor, what dreams are made of
    Seriously, I understood what you are saying, and agree it is going to take time and I don't mind that and for now what I don't understand I skip over.
    skip, skip, skip....ok, hope you are getting the sense of humor here.....
    What actually amazes me is that I created my web site, albeit it took a great deal of time, but I got through it and it was pretty easy once I got "it"....now....phase two, getting to know what is going on behind those pretty pages I built, who in the world would have believed there was just so darn much, more layers than baklavah!!!
    anyway, I appreciate your words and will remember them.
    Thanks.
    Sam

Originally Posted by fathom
    Ya know - In June 2009 I privately taught one company; 2 people (a director and the webmaster) how to do SEO [my way]

Total time 24 hours... that was spread over a month > 12 x 2 hour sessions... there was alot more to learn likely avoiding scams & penalties, SBM & viral marketing "BUT" they had the basics.

In July, they acquire their first SEO customer and a few weeks later they were on page 1... they did it; not I; 3 months on they are old salts at this.

My point... "Greek" is a pretty easy language to comprehend; read, write, and speak with dedicated "serious" practice.

Most people can root through the forums and find lots of informqtion... some valid some not and some no one really knows... but knowing all the information doesn't do a thing... SEO-wise... it's still a hit or miss - when you can't fathom what the difference are.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

mauirealestatesearch.com

I have been trying to get my site www.mauirealestatesearch.com reviewed for a week, but for some reason I cant post new threads anywhere on this site. I have tried troubleshooting, reactivating, writing to customer support, all to no avail. I would really appreciate some feedback on this as my SEO guy is finishing up his work and I would like to have some experts review that work has been done on my site to optimize it. Please help!
  15. rod@missionop.com

Originally Posted by MauiRealtor
    I have been trying to get my site www.mauirealestatesearch.com reviewed for a week, but for some reason I cant post new threads anywhere on this site. I have tried troubleshooting, reactivating, writing to customer support, all to no avail. I would really appreciate some feedback on this as my SEO guy is finishing up his work and I would like to have some experts review that work has been done on my site to optimize it. Please help!
    30 days as a SEOChat member and a minimum of 30 posts in the other forums and then it will open up.
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Thanks! That's exactly what I needed to know. Have a great weekend.
  19. No Profile Picture

If the suggestion is for newbies to research answers first, it would be helpful if the titles contained the problem(s) of a particular site rather than just 'review my site' - would make it easier than having to click into each thread to find similiar issues - just a suggestion...
  21. No Profile Picture

well i just jone your forums and i got the link from
    (Tann San
    Gotta get to the next screen..) because i am a Dev Shed Forums new member and he give me the link because i was ask for a help any way

i found this forums are interested for me and a already post a question so people may help me but

post my website like this www realestatetg com to answer my question you don't need to view my website but i just put it like this in case if some one wants to review so instead if ask me and go around because i can post a link until i have 30 post and a member of 30 days i think i am OK with this and i hope you didn't get ops-sat with me to do this thanks a lot.
  23. SEO Insultant

Originally Posted by popinater
    If the suggestion is for newbies to research answers first, it would be helpful if the titles contained the problem(s) of a particular site rather than just 'review my site' - would make it easier than having to click into each thread to find similiar issues - just a suggestion...
    Yeah well, if only all newbies were smart enough to do that. But most are not. Alas.

Originally Posted by yasmine
    well i just jone your forums and i got the link from
    (Tann San
    Gotta get to the next screen..) because i am a Dev Shed Forums new member and he give me the link because i was ask for a help any way

i found this forums are interested for me and a already post a question so people may help me but

post my website like this www realestatetg com to answer my question you don't need to view my website but i just put it like this in case if some one wants to review so instead if ask me and go around because i can post a link until i have 30 post and a member of 30 days i think i am OK with this and i hope you didn't get ops-sat with me to do this thanks a lot.
    Sorry, I don't get what you're trying to say here. Is it a statement or a question?
    Last edited by dzine; Aug 1st, 2010 at 06:55 AM.
    ... Hey you! FREE SEO report card ... I really my hosting company ...
  25. No Profile Picture

Sorry, I don't get what you're trying to say here. Is it a statement or a question?[/QUOTE]

because i am new to the forums and i am looking for a help so with my question i add my website like this www real estatetg com with out . so the link will not work unless some one really has to, any way please don't banned me or delete my thread thanks thats all.
  27. SEO Insultant

You mean you want a site review? Why didn't you say so?

Best not to hijack this thread though: start your own thread and ask precisely what you want to know (without the smalltalk).
  29. No Profile Picture

Thanks.