1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

site review please!!!!

hey guys need some suggestions for my site www.alphayachting.com

ive been trying to get ranked for the phrase yacht charters greece

on google but i have seen weird top ten results, most dont even have the words yacht charters in the title, maybe its link popularity?

any seo suggestions welcome

thanks

htdawg
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I've had a look at the site, apart from being overzealous with the page titles ( and trying to seed the keywords too much within ) and perhaps needing to tidy the code a little ( use linked stylesheets rather than inline ones ) it all seems fine.

You might benefit from using the image alt tags with a brief description of the images and the odd keyphrase worked in.

I would reccomend working on the text a bit and adding more of it with the key phrases you wish to target liberally spread throughout in a naturally used fashion. This would probably be beneficial throughout the site but you may wish to focus on the home page first.

I have looked at your competitors and they seem to be benefitting from a higher keyword density (more of the keywords in proportion to the general text), a much greater quantity of text and a good keyword proximity (the distance between keywords in the text).

Your keyword proximity looks good and your pagerank is no worse than most of your competitors. However you have significantly fewer backward links than most, try to get more inbound links to your site.

Have a good look at your competitors sites and see what they are doing right. It is usually a good way to improve your own site.

I hope this information proves helpful.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

It is usually a good way to improve your own site by making more inline links.but ur site design is not too catchy.concentrate in omproving the design.and abt ur page rank sounds good.
  7. shuffle up and deal
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

You are #2 for your keyword so its not all bad.

Dont worry about keyword density as it has no bearing on your possition in the serps.

I would add some more content. Its a prety difficult subject so you would have to think outside the box in doing this.