1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

SEO mistakes review

Will be really glad to hear any idea for improvement from seochat community. We were working on our site for last 6 years. Unfortunately due to some errors in first 2-3 years we got hit by Panda and Penguin algorithms. We were working every day on improving site and adding content and making it mobile friendly and so on. As we were hit by Panda 4.1 we were really excited to see results from Panda 4.2 update. But unfortunately we got -20% traffic drop again. Probably we are missing something simple.... So if you have some time please check our site and let us know what we did wrong url - goo.gl/6WKLgw
  3. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

You say penguin which can't be fixed with an update unless you fix your backlink problems.. Panda will fix itself if you've fixed and panda problems.
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I do understand that but main problem that all "recent" Penguin updates had no effect on site traffic. Same time Panda updates affected traffic every time new update was published. So i just want to be sure if we have missed something in site structure that could cause problems with Panda.
  7. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by StoreArch
    I do understand that but main problem that all "recent" Penguin updates had no effect on site traffic. Same time Panda updates affected traffic every time new update was published. So i just want to be sure if we have missed something in site structure that could cause problems with Panda.
    Technically there hasn't been a PENGUIN update since Oct 2014.