Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. E-Marketing Expert
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Review my website on-page

Hello reviews klatcher.com, its on-page optimization, SEO gurus advise required.
    What time can b required to get it to top ten against

online publishing
    web publishing
    self publishing
    Publishing
    and self publishing system

Currently performing following tasks,

1. Directory submission (free)
    2. Social bookmarking 200+
    3. press release submission( free) more then hundred website

Please top SEO requested as well.

Comments on this post

• dirtdog1960 agrees : Are nuts asking for a site review in a site review forum?
    Last edited by Muddabir; May 23rd, 2009 at 03:50 PM.
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Looks Very Interesting
  5. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Sorry but I confused. You suggest in your links you're an SEO... please review your own domain... or stop pretending you're an SEO.
  7. E-Marketing Expert
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Ok

Originally Posted by fathom
    Sorry but I confused. You suggest in your links you're an SEO... please review your own domain... or stop pretending you're an SEO.
    review it now http://klatcher.com with 4 google PR

Comments on this post

• seogoat : no need if you are an internet marketing expert
    • fathom : All the E-Marketing Gurus work for you... ask them.
  9. No Profile Picture

Reply to Fathom: Are you sincere

Are you really sincere with your post or you are trying to be an SSA "backword". You could provide an advice or just shut up. Most of your posts tends to give the feeling you think big of yourself. In professional world, there is always room to learn and improve, and if you think yourself big and smart, you could have saved the trouble of typing and wasting time in replying by providing a true advice instead of your stupid remarks.
    Last edited by chezam; May 31st, 2009 at 12:35 AM.
  11. rod@missionop.com

Originally Posted by chezam
    Are you really sincere with your post or you are trying to be an SSA "backword". You could provide an advice or just shut up. Most of your posts tends to give the feeling you think big of yourself. In professional world, there is always room to learn and improve, and if you think yourself big and smart, you could have saved the trouble of typing and wasting time in replying by providing a true advice instead of your stupid remarks.
    All of my posts are truthful.

You may not like them... well no one forces you to read them.

...and I did provide advice... if you are going to advertise "here" that you are an SEO... it's pointless asking others here to waste their time offering what you already know.

Lastly, you have 1 post and that 1 post is in a review forum... how helpful was it?

He who offers "NOTHING EVER" doesn't say anything useful.
    Last edited by fathom; May 31st, 2009 at 06:06 AM.
  13. No Profile Picture

All of my posts are truthful.

You may not like them... well no one forces you to read them.

...and I did provide advice... if you are going to advertise "here" that you are an SEO... it's pointless asking others here to waste their time offering what you already know.

Lastly, you have 1 post and that 1 post is in a review forum... how helpful was it?

He who offers "NOTHING EVER" doesn't say anything useful.

Yes, I have one post and it wouldn't have been there at all if it wasn't for you. Don't try to show off with posts you have, among all those posts there was a 1st post surely. You were not born with all the knowledge, it must have taken you a long time to be here with that knowledge you claim you have. This is a forum, which people ask and people answer, and what you did is been a jerk with your answers even though you could give your answer in a more respectful way. You are making yourself look good by insulting and degrading others, such a fake approach. By the way I am here in this forum by accident, and I know nothing about SEO except that you don't qualify to by SEO for sure. I am not saying this to insult you, I don't know you personally but thought to give you an advice you also need if you claim that you are here to give advice. This is advice, watch your tongue and your pen, words are two sided weapon. They could damage and they could fix. Be the one who fixes not the one who damages. Nothing wrong with a friendly comment to express your mind, it has stronger effect on people.

Comments on this post

• fathom : Some advice... best to comment on the post, not the poster... you'll stay on-topic that way.
    Last edited by chezam; May 31st, 2009 at 08:51 AM.
  15. rod@missionop.com

Yes I have one post and it wouldn't have been there at all if it wasn't for you. Don't try to show off with posts you have, among all those posts there was a 1st post surely. You were not born with all the knowledge, it must have taken you a long time to be here with that knowledge you claim you have. This is a forum, which people ask and people answer, and what you did is been a jerk with your answers even though you could give your answer in a more respectful way. You are making yourself look good by insulting and degrading others, such a fake approach. By the way I am here in this forum by accident, and I know nothing about SEO except that you don't qualify to by SEO for sure. I am not saying this to insult you, I
    You should take your own advice... post 2 has no more help for the OP than post 1.

You aren't helping him and you certainly aren't helping yourself... why are you even here?
  17. No Profile Picture

You should take your own advice... post 2 has no more help for the OP than post 1.

You aren't helping him and you certainly aren't helping yourself... why are you even here?
    I am here for you, to help you. You need ethical help.
  19. rod@missionop.com

I am here for you, to help you. You need ethical help.
    LOL... start a new thread about that then!
  21. No Profile Picture

LOL... start a new thread about that then!

No need for thread, You Are the only one who needed ethical lessons, and you got it. I am done with you. I am sure you got the lesson. Move on with better attitude in your profession, it won't hurt believe me.
  23. rod@missionop.com

Your voice seems to be squeaking a few octaves too high... you probably need to loosen your girlfriends panties a little...

...I'm sure they feel "COOL" but they weren't meant to carry any jewels.

BTW for a guy that wasn't going to post... you sure post alot... I do have a nack for spawning them though.

Comments on this post

• JVRudnick agrees : re: "...you probably need to loosen your girlfriends panties a little..." LOL!!!!! what a hoot, thanks f for the best post of the year so far!!! wo00T!
  25. No Profile Picture

Wink

Your voice seems to be squeaking a few octaves too high... you probably need to loosen your girlfriends panties a little...

...I'm sure they feel "COOL" but they weren't meant to carry any jewels.

Here you go again, Mistakes after mistakes with your attitude. I am a girl and married and have excellent sex life, if this is how you evaluate people, then it seems you are the one who is missing something here.
  27. rod@missionop.com

Here you go again, Mistakes after mistakes with your attitude[SIZE=7]. I am a girl and married and have excellent sex life, if this is how you evaluate people, then it seems you are the one who is missing something here.
    Who would have thought... who joins an SEO forum and posts absolutely nothing about SEO or the topic of the thread...

"A Woman".

Comments on this post

• Swirleigh agrees : GASP!!!!
  29. rod@missionop.com

Please review the website and post something useful for the E-Marketing Guru.

Originally Posted by Muddabir
    Hello reviews klatcher.com, its on-page optimization, SEO gurus advise required.
    What time can b required to get it to top ten against

online publishing
    web publishing
    self publishing
    Publishing
    and self publishing system

Currently performing following tasks,

1. Directory submission (free)
    2. Social bookmarking 200+
    3. press release submission( free) more then hundred website

Please top SEO requested as well.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last