1. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Review My Website

Hi, I started SEO before 3 months for one my Israel business. The site is GraphicDesignIsrael.com.
    I am not much experienced in SEO and Internet marketing areas.

Built some backlinks and on-site factors (Using Woorank and website review tools). Everything seems good. But I dont see any visitors are coming to the site.

Overall:
    3 months over but still no rankings were improved.

Suggest me where I am lagging?

Tnx.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

The number of keywords you are targeting with this website are limited because the amount of commercial content you have is limited. You're only really targeting "graphic design israel," and the search results for that phrase in google.co.il are mixed with schools and articles about the top design companies in Israel. Actual designers make up only a small portion of the results.

You need to target other keyword phrases by creating pages for your services. Every item under that "Israel Graphic Design Services" heading on the homepage should have its own page. Even your services section does not have links to any actual services. Creating services pages should be your next step.

I would not write them yourself. You have some interesting articles on your website but the English isn't grammatically correct. Even if the services pages started to rank, it is unlikely someone would convert because the content is unprofessional. Hire someone with a better grasp of English to write the content.

The backlinks you built to this website will do nothing but hurt it. They're all directories and content sharing domains. Get rid of those links and work to earn better ones. I mentioned how you have interesting articles that would be better if they were written in native English. Fix the articles and start sharing them via your social profiles (also fix your social buttons - they are grainy and they aren't linked to any profiles).

Short version:
    -Hire a professional writer to create services pages and fix the existing content
    -Disavow or remove all the links you built
    -Utilize social to promote your articles once they are fixed

Comments on this post

• Will-O-The-Wisp agrees : Thanks for taking the time for this review, Adam!
    • fathom agrees
    • sathishvaiha agrees : Thanks much Adam
  5. Contributing User

Thanks Adam, I've one more question regarding this.
    Could you help me mate?

Is my home page has good enough content?
    or Do I need to add more?

Tnx.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

You should definitely revisit your homepage for quality because, like the rest of the content, the English is unnatural. Don't take this lightly. I actually read a very interesting article yesterday that mentions 59% of people would not trust a brand with poor grammar as it reflects their professionalism. Check it out:
    Is Poor Grammar Killing Your Content Marketing? Study Says 69% Of Brands Fail to Make The Grade

In terms of adding more content, without more information regarding your strategy I can't give an opinion. It depends on what you want to target. If you're only targeting a couple of keyword phrases then keeping ~300 nonlinked words like you have is fine. If you're looking to target a wider variety, you might want to expand it a bit.

Comments on this post

• sathishvaiha agrees : Thanks Adam
  9. Contributing User

You're a true contributor Adam.
    I will try hiring a content developer to add more content on the homepage.

Thanks again!