1. No Profile Picture

Review My Website

Hello Fellas,
    Newbie Advent here, i do web design and development services at Chennai. Want to review my website, adventedesigns.com/. any positive or negative review will help us to make our site better.

Kind Regards
  3. No Profile Picture

Hey adventgeek
    here is my review ;)

1st. Its isnt mobile friendly - almost there...
    2nd. i dont think you should have text above the image if you have a text in the image (slider)
    3rd. i really dont like the spining icons - i would get rid of the "effect"
    4th. i would also remove the boxes background in the footer... just leave the text ;) cleaner no?
    5th. i dont know... stuff isnt aligh to the center

Thats all - good on you for the hard work - keep improving.

Comments on this post

• Josoftech agrees
  5. No Profile Picture

Thanks a lot @sagive.

i will check and correct all the suggestions, you were said.

Kind Regards
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Your site looks alright, but your authority is going to suffer because of your content. You need to have what your target audience is looking for, and that goes beyond service. If you want to rank in organic search, you need backlink authority. However, no one is going to link to you because you don't have any content that someone who needs SEO and design services might want to see, read or share.

One part of this is the type of content on your website. For example, SEO Chat targets your exact audience and it has a selection of tools. You do not have tools. You do have blogs, which is a good start. However that brings me to the other part of the problem: the quality of your content. The articles are not written in proper English. I grabbed the first sentence from the most recent blog post and found at least 3 grammatical errors:

"Advent Designs Offers a Beast and Affordable Web Development Services, We are the Most Known and one of the Best Web Development Company in Chennai."

You also need to step your social game up. You're just tweeting the same thing over and over while your Facebook hasn't been touched in 9 months. You need to do more than promote yourself. Connect with your visitors by showing them well-written blogs and other assets they can actually use. That will help you build brand recognition and authority. It's a slow process, but it is also a lasting one.

To summarize:
    1. Rewrite content
    2. Include other types of content
    3. Promote this content, rather than just yourself, on your brand Twitter and Facebook accounts

Comments on this post

• markroberts agrees : Thanks, Adam!
  9. No Profile Picture

Thanks a lot Bro @Adam.W . i will check and will do as you guided. I try to post some valuable content over FB and Twitter
  11. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Site layout/navigation is good. One note is that in your "Portfolio" you should probably correct "Lawyer Firm" to "Law Firm". Good that you have blog content but probably making it longer would help you to rank higher.
  13. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by seopro7
    Site layout/navigation is good. One note is that in your "Portfolio" you should probably correct "Lawyer Firm" to "Law Firm". Good that you have blog content but probably making it longer would help you to rank higher.
    Thanks Bro @seopro7, i will keep it on mind. i will correct lawyer firm in to law firm.

Kind Regards
  15. No Profile Picture

Dislike the logo. It looks blurry and squished and you should remove the words under the name. They don't need to be there, do they?

You have all these bright colorful images in your splash/slider/whatever that is, but then you look up at your own logo and there's this boring low quality image.

Not sure you're sending the right message to your customers.

If your own logo doesn't look good, then why would they want you to design one for them?
  17. No Profile Picture

also, you shouldn't guarantee top 10 search results on your seo page because your own site doesn't rank top 10 for seo services or anything related. If for some reason your client's site can't get ranked, or they did something to screw it up, then they'll be crawling up your *** for a refund. You can avoid that by not offering the guarantee, but also by wording it differently - "We can help you rank higher!" Something of that nature that shows you're there to help, but there's no guarantee.

I also wouldn't mention blackhat seo on your site. Why open the door to questions and talk about the thing that you don't want to do? Only talk about what you WILL do.

I searched "seo services chennai" and didn't find Advent until page three. You've got to show proof that you can get people ranked by first getting yourself ranked.

If you're ranked top 3 for "seo services chennai" then you have something to showcase to prospective clients. Even though it's not a highly searched string of keywords, at least you can say "look at me, I'm top 3, I can do that for you too."
  19. No Profile Picture

Hi drastic, Actually we were on the first page, but getting traffic from some of my website increase our rank. sites like submit-button increase bounce rate as well as SERP.

Currently we are working hard to get rank on 1sp page. Hope we will.

for your review i had attached the ranking for the keyword seo services chennai
    [IMG][/IMG]