1. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Review my SEO Tool

Hi, I build a tool, which tool built with powerful search query. I have done a lots client basis job also my my personal job. That's why i have lots of quality search query, which search query i made myself.

Anybody can find easily related Related forum, Blog,Directory submission sites, article submission sites,Social Bookmarking sites, Guest blogging sites, .EDU backlink , .GOV backlink sites & much more.

Coming soon features: I am working with some point, Such as, People can short out High PR sites, low PR site, High DA & PA sites, High link building profile sites, etc. That's means if a guy wants to build a powerful backlink, a noob guy can do it without quality experience.

I know, i am not a best part in this world. That's why i posted here. I need to hear industry leaders comment. It will be help me to build a great free link building tools.

Link of my Link Building Tool: Free Link Building Tools | Free Backlinks with LinkSearching
  3. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by metafser
    Coming soon features: I am working with some point, Such as, People can short out High PR sites, low PR site, High DA & PA sites, High link building profile sites, etc. That's means if a guy wants to build a powerful backlink, a noob guy can do it without quality experience.
    Not to burst your bubble but PR died 18 months ago so creating anything that reviews PR had completely deprecated. The fact that DA & PA are just MOZ relabeling PageRank so to toss in a Red Herring to built a cult following suggest you have being fooled by people that wish to defraud you and thus by proxy you wish to enhance that fraud by being a good cult following soldier.

Comments on this post

• Will-O-The-Wisp agrees