1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Please Take A Look At My Forum

Looking dated now. Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

Whitby Sea Anglers Forums - Index
    All The Fun Of The Fair !!!
  3. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I love your questions Glenn - you're so responsive and into fixing up and improving your site. It's awesome. If only every webmaster cared as much!

OK, so your inhouse banners on the homepage are a bit much imho. Also, you would probably make your advertisers happier if you offered to help them with creative and helped them improve their copy and graphics. This is also true for the AdWords advertisers. For example, I'm seeing an AdWords banner for a carbon fiber sea fishing rod for 27.47, from BangGood . Is that the regular price? Is it better than a non carbon fiber rod? If so, why? Suppose it lasts longer or allows you to catch bigger fish ... they should say so.

The Shy-Torque 2000's shadow effect on the text makes things harder to read. The pictures seem to be about how much fish people catch, but it doesn't say so in the text. See what I'm saying? How is it better/different than the Sea Urchin 2? ...

Related idea to the classified section is that you can make it a listserv mailing list, so people can easily forward to their friends, and you can get more distribution for your ads, and so on.