1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Please review our website and SEO tool

We (Spotibo) just launched a new on-page SEO audit tool, which can evaluate dozens of SEO issues automatically.

https://spotibo.com/

The tool is officially released, but we are just at the initial stages, and we will be working on adding more issues in the next few weeks.
    Therefore, I want to hear your feedback. Not only for the tool, but also web design or anything you have on your mind.

Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by Hikin Mike; Mar 28th, 2018 at 01:43 PM.
  3. Just a Photographer
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

I didn't look around too much but noticed your copyright in the footer still says 2017.
    - Mike

Jack of all trades, master of none.
  5. SeoRaptor

Just tested one of my webpages your meta description calculation is wrong (I can PM you the URL to check if you want)
    You should test more than just https if you want to be better than the others (DNS CAA, HSTS, ...)
    Missing some basic features such as redirect check, canonical tag check, full header response, speed insight, accessibility insight

Other wise it looks good even if it needs more work. But I think you could make a good tool out of it.
    Owner of Bennetonable | AdWords certified - Analytics qualified
    On-Page SEO Cheat Sheet | "My opinions are my own. Feel free to disagree & think above the fold."
  7. Moderator

Chromes telling me your site isn't safe to visit.
  9. Just a Photographer

Originally Posted by matt1966
    Chromes telling me your site isn't safe to visit.
    Interesting. I use Chrome and I viewed it earlier. I checked again and it now says "Your clock is ahead..."
  11. Moderator

Ok... I've just gone back to this post and reviewed the site as it is now safe to visit.

You charge $2.1k a year, to analyze about 8 different SEO issues... with a cap on how many pages you can crawl, with a cap on how many websites can be used.

Firstly, take a look at page-explorer.com, it checks issues.. just as, or more thoroughly than your website, yet it's completely free. The only difference is that with yours you can do a whole site, etc. If you want to keep things free - use screaming frog.

Now, if you want no restrictions, just buy website auditor, which checks 10x more factors than your tool, for (I'm not sure as I bought all of SEO powersuites tools) but roughly... $100. for life.

Website auditor
    $100 = more features, no restrictions. One time fee. **Note: you can use it completely free... justyou can't export or save data **

vs

You
    $2100 = less features, restrictions, yearly fee.

It won't work in my opinion. I think the pricing is naive, the features (although useful) isn't anything different to any other tool on the market.

The reason ahrefs for example, can charge that kind of money is because nobody can compete with their data. You have many competitors offering the same, some better, on-page auditing tools. Therefore you need to 1. Make it better than other tools and charge more, or 2. Keep your tool the same but charge less, otherwise who are you going to appeal to?
    Last edited by matt1966; Apr 5th, 2018 at 12:24 PM.