1. Seo Control Panel
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Please review our open source seo control panel

Dear Friends,

Please review our open source seo control panel website - Seo Panel: World's first open source seo control panel for multiple web sites

Its a little bit old fashioned design, planning to change it.

Please provide your reviews and suggestions about the website.
  3. Super Moderator

First of all, many people won't know what you mean by a control panel. I've been a webmaster for a while and even to me your concept was vague. So: Clarify the title. Better yet, speak to existing users and ask them what they use the panel for (if you host the panel for any of them, you can also check your data on feature use), and rewrite your title to speak to the benefits given by those features. You've contributed a lot on the forums so here are some suggestions to get you started:

- SEO is complicated. SEOPanel makes it easy by {insert split-test ideas here}. E.g. SEOPanel makes it easy by automating data collection.
    - Save your precious time and let SEOPanel collect your rank, indexing, backlink, keyword and onpage optimization data for you.
    - Automatically collect all the data you need - keywords, backlinks, indexing, rankings etc - into one place: SEOPanel. Save time and effort!
    - Automatically collect all the data you need - keywords, backlinks, indexing, rankings etc - into one place: SEOPanel. Make it easy to plan your next steps.
    - What SEO strategy and tactics should you use? Make the analysis simpler by bringing together all your SEO data into your SEOPanel.
    - SEOs from 20 different countries use SEOPanel as the starting point for their plan. Take the tour of our free, open source software and see why it's so popular.
    - Are you manually checking rankings, backlink counts, or other SEO data? Automate it with SEOPanel.
    - The first step to becoming rich is planning to become rich. Use SEOPanel - collect your data and start planning today!

Second, the video has no voice or captioning. It's unclear what's being done. Have someone speak over it and/or provide captions.

Third, the way you make money is hidden away - the $4/month for hosting it after a free install is only suggested on the forum. Call to action on the main site, too.

Fourth the automated directory submission seems like something from many years ago. Have you used it recently? Seen it work? To more modern webmasters, it may seem like you're offering outdated tools they don't need. I'd either hide this or show case studies proving it works. Except that then Google will prevent it from working.
  5. Seo Control Panel

Gabriel,

Thanks a lot for taking your time to check it and providing us valuable suggestions. Its really helpful for us to improve our tool lot more. We will work on it according to this comments.
  7. Super Moderator

Sure thing and good luck! I look forward to hearing what progress you made. Feel free to reach out via email or twitter
  9. Seo Control Panel

Hi Gabriel,

I have changed site like you suggested. It is also responsive now.

Please check now => Seo Panel: World's first open source seo control panel for multiple web sites

Thanks for your suggestions.
  11. Super Moderator

Originally Posted by seopanel
    Hi Gabriel,

I have changed site like you suggested.
    I don't see a single one of the suggestions implemented.
  13. Seo Control Panel

Gabriel,

Actually we have changes site completly.