1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Chitchatsingles.com

I have published new chitchatsingles.com I was wondering what do you guys think about design, content and domain name? I haven't done any off page SEO work yet. If you are single you are welcome to join 100% free.
    Last edited by DarrenHaye; Oct 31st, 2013 at 09:17 AM.
  3. -
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

Sorry but have to be honest..

Don't like the name, site looks terrible, very 90s.
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Fair enough!!

Originally Posted by DarrenHaye
    Sorry but have to be honest..

Don't like the name, site looks terrible, very 90s.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I think the site has some opportunities if you want to see an increase in traffic. A couple of quick call outs are; Change the bright blue text to a darker color, maybe navy. Add social buttons on the top of your page that link to the actual social page. Try to get some engagement on your blog posts from your site users.

Happy Halloween!
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Thanks a lot. changed the color of text I will enable comments on blog posts for future ones?
    Last edited by technician27; Oct 31st, 2013 at 10:01 AM.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hi technician27,
    From a usability standpoint here are a couple of tips:

*You need to create a logo that has your brand name in it
    *Tagline to go with the logo that you would place in the header
    *Your biggest call to action is to get people to search the site and get them to sign up - this is kinda "hidden" in the sidebar. Make that front and center and make it more enticing! A dating site should be bubbly and fun.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by karina.b
    Hi technician27,
    From a usability standpoint here are a couple of tips:

*You need to create a logo that has your brand name in it
    *Tagline to go with the logo that you would place in the header
    *Your biggest call to action is to get people to search the site and get them to sign up - this is kinda "hidden" in the sidebar. Make that front and center and make it more enticing! A dating site should be bubbly and fun.
    1-I am designing a banner for home page but still trying to decide about logo design.
    2-Do you mean site title?
    3-The reason it is hidden because I don't have many members yet so if people can't find anyone from selected location they won't sign up But
    as you said I need to make it bubbly and fun so get more people to sign up then enable guest search option.
    Last edited by technician27; Nov 1st, 2013 at 09:47 AM.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

For the tagline - what I mean is that you need to create a slogan. The tagline or slogan usually describes what your site is about, in a catchy way.

I can understand why you have the sign-up hidden. I see that you have a link in your footer that says "Invite Friends". While your site is still growing, maybe you could make that more prominent on the site to encourage users to invite their friends. Additionally, and maybe you already do this, but once a user signs up, prompt them to invite their friends as well.
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by karina.b
    For the tagline - what I mean is that you need to create a slogan. The tagline or slogan usually describes what your site is about, in a catchy way.

I can understand why you have the sign-up hidden. I see that you have a link in your footer that says "Invite Friends". While your site is still growing, maybe you could make that more prominent on the site to encourage users to invite their friends. Additionally, and maybe you already do this, but once a user signs up, prompt them to invite their friends as well.
    Thanks a lot for explaining it. I didn't think about invite friends link but it is good point. I am using software and template is free default theme but I am working on new theme so I will
    move invite friends to menu bar and put social media links to footer.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo