1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How can i get a better PPC work

Hi,
    This is Engr. Shanjoy from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I am interest to work PPC. But I canít find any better proposal. Would you please suggest me from where I can get a good work with better rate. Also how can I get work from Google/yahoo? I have big computer set up. (dctvision@gmail.com)
  3. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Adword is certainly a program to be considered when weighing your pay per click options . it is slightly different than a true pay per click program in that page advertised listing are ranked based on a daily spending budget and received click through not just simply on bid amount . more on GOOGLE adword.
  5. No Profile Picture

There are so manu alternatives to adword campaign as adwords i slttle expensive. But it sure is the best as google outweighs everyone in the search area.
  7. No Profile Picture

PPC stands for "pay per click". Pay per Click is an advertising model where businesses pay an agreed upon amount, each time their advertisement is "clicked", not each time their ad is displayed.
    Advertisers typically setup ppc on a PPC network and define how much they are willing to spend for each click-through that they receive.
    Advertisers select keywords, keyword phrases, keyword groups, or categories in which they want their advertisements to appear.
    Advertisers willing to spend the most money for a relevant advertisement will generally be listed first. *Google's PPC ranking system assesses CPC (cost per click), ad relevance, click through rate, and daily budget, so the order on which the ads appear is based on a number of factors.
    Benefits to PPC
    When you setup a PPC campaign you can controlthe traffic. While a new website takes time to rank well in search engines, with PPC you can turn the traffic on and off. With PPC you can create almost instant traffic.
    Unlike organic search listings you control the information (ie. description) and where the visitor is directed on your website.

Another benefit to PPC listings is the opportunities for international exposure. Organic search listings vary in different geographical regions. With PPC you control where you are seen.
  9. No Profile Picture

Hi All !!!!
    "Pay per click is just frittering money away when SEO is free." I believe Google when they say that Adwords and Search Quality (SEO) teams have no connection to one another. I do not believe that spending money on Adwords will impact your SEO ranking at all.

Thanks