Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Angry google adsense disabled

I thought I will share some information to other publishers using google adsense. Because Adsense has been canceled I can discuss it is detailes. As many people received e-mail from google mine has been canceled due to illegal clicks which I have not personally generated nor hired anybody to do this. One day it just happened an I noticed that I was receiving 4,000 click that day. But before anything I usually got 230 clicks per day which resulted in around $250 a day. Now that day I have somehow received 4,000 clicks, but I made only 213 that day. I try to call google, by the way don't even bother becasue they don't have any live support nor they will help you on the phone. The only way is to go to google adsense page and click on support and fill out their request page. Untill they get back to you, well it takes time. They told me that the re-checked my account and confirmed illegal clicks therefore to prtoect their adwords advertisers they just shut it down. So there is no way of getting your accounts back. So stuff like this happenes, I think when you notice a high increase it is better to contact google right away to let them know, otherwise they just shut you down easily without any questions. I think google needs to step up and create some kinf of protection for innocent adsense publishers. Maybe my competition didn't like me and they strt clicking on my ads or personally I have no idea what happened. I didn't see any increase in my traffic, but somehow clicks came from who knows where. The only thing is that I made $213 the day I got those 4,000 clicks. My site was real estate relared and I know that people pay big buck for adwords in real estate field. So if I got those 4,000 clicks..I should be getting more..right?..Well I only got $213, so maybe google screw up..just like to blame innicent adsense advertisers. Your thoughts?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Somebody got screwed, and it wasnt you.
  5. No Profile Picture

I'd say "230 clicks per day which resulted in around $250 a day" is quite good really, which means you've probably got good keywords that produce highly paid ads, the culprit may have put the ads on a different page without those keywords, or clicked on them on a page of your site which does not have a high PPC. PPCs can go as low as $0.05, so if the person clicked on just one advert with about a $0.05 PPC then it's not surprising you only got $213.
  7. No Profile Picture

do they inform youabout shutting down? how did you know/
  9. No Profile Picture

I had the same problem

Theres a free bonus report about What to do if your Google Account gets disabled . It tells you what to do when Google Disables your Adsense account. Worked for me. hope it works for you.
  11. No Profile Picture

Google Adsense

I am new in google adsense and I dont understand much yet about it. I wonder what are the reasons why google disable some accounts. I want to know the advantages and disadvantages before I make an account in google adsense.
    Last edited by naji-008; Mar 5th, 2009 at 12:51 AM.
  13. No Profile Picture

The issue isn't the BAN, but what are any Publisher that is banned from Adsense or Advertiser that is banned from Adwords going to do to get their accounts back? You can try and plead with Google and fill out their forms, but I guarantee, in most cases, you will be blown off.

Getting banned doesn't mean that you can't get your Adsense and\or Adwords Accounts back. There is a very simple way that doesn't involve reapplying with Google to get your account reinstated.

Originally Posted by jonnyQ
    I thought I will share some information to other publishers using google adsense. Because Adsense has been canceled I can discuss it is detailes. As many people received e-mail from google mine has been canceled due to illegal clicks which I have not personally generated nor hired anybody to do this. One day it just happened an I noticed that I was receiving 4,000 click that day. But before anything I usually got 230 clicks per day which resulted in around $250 a day. Now that day I have somehow received 4,000 clicks, but I made only 213 that day. I try to call google, by the way don't even bother becasue they don't have any live support nor they will help you on the phone. The only way is to go to google adsense page and click on support and fill out their request page. Untill they get back to you, well it takes time. They told me that the re-checked my account and confirmed illegal clicks therefore to prtoect their adwords advertisers they just shut it down. So there is no way of getting your accounts back. So stuff like this happenes, I think when you notice a high increase it is better to contact google right away to let them know, otherwise they just shut you down easily without any questions. I think google needs to step up and create some kinf of protection for innocent adsense publishers. Maybe my competition didn't like me and they strt clicking on my ads or personally I have no idea what happened. I didn't see any increase in my traffic, but somehow clicks came from who knows where. The only thing is that I made $213 the day I got those 4,000 clicks. My site was real estate relared and I know that people pay big buck for adwords in real estate field. So if I got those 4,000 clicks..I should be getting more..right?..Well I only got $213, so maybe google screw up..just like to blame innicent adsense advertisers. Your thoughts?
  15. No Profile Picture

There is a way to get your Account Back!

Johnny...Your post is old so I do not know if what I now say will apply to you. However, I do know that others will read this posting so here we go! Yes, you can reapply directly to Adsense and Adwords for Reinstatement but my guess is a large number of you have arrived here, in this forum, because that just didn't work out, correct?

Getting your Adsense and Adwords Accounts back is SO SIMPLE that anyone can do it. I got banned from Adsense in 2007, but guess what...I am here again If you refuse to give up and are serious about getting reinstated, please contact me so I can help.

Originally Posted by jonnyQ
  17. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Smile

my adsense also disabe.. but i dont know what was i creat a problem.. what can i do?? plz also suggest me..
  19. No Profile Picture

Thats aweful, I feel badly for you. I know how much hard work goes into adsense. Maybe you can write a letter to adsense explaining the situation and the measures that you took to track and stop the illegal clicks. I have heard of people doing that and appealing to adsense and getting their account back. Sorry man, good luck, hope you get it back soon.
  21. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by davidhoward
    my adsense also disabe.. but i dont know what was i creat a problem.. what can i do?? plz also suggest me..
    email their support staff to get help. Btw, this thread is created 6 years ago. So I assume that TS already move over with it.
  23. No Profile Picture

230 clicks per day which resulted in around $250 a day
    I think that is pretty low, when you are using real estate niche, i can say one thing.
    there were many invalid clicks,
    Some one allegedly clicked on all the links just for the sake to ban your account.

There is only one possible way to overcome this
    Submit google a letter regarding this, stating that you were a genuine publisher for so and so years. And someone clicked the ads just for banning your account, and all the stuff, make it official and submit it
  25. No Profile Picture

you should contact adsense. google is really smart.. it is not about how many clicks do you get a day.. but see how many page impressions are there.. and where this traffic comes from.. Google has no reason for disabling an account untill or unless they have observed some invalid click impressions on your website..
  27. No Profile Picture

Smile Write to the group of google adsense

You have better write to the group of google adsense and explain the true. May be you can return the money back on that special day.
  29. No Profile Picture

A friend of mine had the same situation - it took him more than a week to find out the truth with google support
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page: