Explain Me How can you improve conversion rates?
Welcome to SEOChat, a community dedicated to helping beginners and professionals alike in improving their Search Engine Optimization knowledge. Sign up today to gain access to the combined insight of tens of thousands of members.
Explain Me How can you improve conversion rates?
Identify the loyal visitor's group for your product and service and target them. Also try to provide them the service in such a way that is easy and different than others.
First target your intended audience in google. Have good copy writing on your page. That's about it. Very simple process.
The answer is actually very simple... Find a need and fill it. If you are on the first page of the SERPs you should get traffic. All you need then is to obviously fill the need(s) of your visitors to convert them:Originally Posted by webtrafficassis
1. Widget of a certain specification (product/service meets the need)
2. Widget meets or beats value test (price vs. quality)
3. Delivery times and methods (shipping cost & schedule)
4. Supplier (you) is acceptable (presentation and reputation)
5. Obvious superiority in one or more of the above (better than the competition)
6. Clear presentation of 1-5 of the above.
...Never mistake activity for achievement...
...Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it....Benjamin Franklin
Which all adds up to quality compelling content.Originally Posted by webtrafficassis
Web Site Audits|Back-Link Reports|On-Page SEO|Off-Page SEO
Professional Link Building and Site Optimizationseo@searchenginehelptips.com
SEO Professional Blog Writing Help
Good advice, also make sure your landing pages are optimised for search purposes. If navigation/design is poor the visitors may give up looking even if they wanted to convert. Also consider where your calls to action are placed - they should be visible above the fold on all relevant pages.
A site could/should include:
1. An "About Us" section that builds confidence with whom a user is dealing.
2. A testimonial section that gives TRUE testimonials/reviews.
3. Include all the various logos at the footer that would indicate a site is trustworthy, e.g. BBB, Authorize.net, data security logos, credit card logos, PayPal, etc.
4. In your 'Contact Us' provide, if possible, a physical address and a telephone number (we give our address and a tel number, but because of our content and order automation, we only get a couple of telephone calls a month. Others may be inundated with calls.
5. Don't be afraid to openly provide pricing. If a user senses you are hiding pricing... that user will permanently hide from you.
6. Openly display 'calls to action'... e.g. 'BUY NOW!'
Last edited by SEO_AM; Jul 1st, 2012 at 09:34 AM.
Since a traditionally designed website gets less than a 1% response ratio, the fact is 99.99% of websites are not designed to do one thing
GET A RESPONSE
Send 100 ppc clicks to your ppc landing page
Put in a tracking number and tracking email address on that page
After 100 ppc clicks your real response ratio is probably under 5%
So that means 95% of the clicks were wasted
You have two choices
Live with a low response ratio or hire a HIGH RESPONSE CONTENT team
Companies that generate 50%+ response ratios are not revealing how they do it, we do it, and while it's not rocket science it has nothing to do with the stuff being mentioned.
LESS = MORE
The less you say the better
As to content, this is all I will say, there's very little on a squeeze page, in fact, high response squeeze pages all have HD VIDEO now and the video is like a commercial under 60 seconds and it hits the top points any user to your product or service wants
So client sees almost nothing, a nice logo, a big phone number you can track, an email box and HD video about what you do
Now if you have an expert able to make a slick short video at a reasonable price to hit the main points, you should see 50% response ratios in most 'professional service' industries
You sell a product on-line the 'response' is to lead to product pages and they lead to order pages and again you should have over 50% responding favorably to your landing page
You do not usually send ppc to a front door, unless it's a squeeze page for high response
Getting 50% response ratios is an ART
Very few can do it
And the above is about half of what you need to know
So that's how you improve ppc conversion rates
You track response and when it shows a high % over 50% you are doing all you can to maximize ppc dollars
When you understand all the BS people call websites are designed like it's 1995 with no HD video and tons of pages no one wants to read, you understand why real high response companies press buttons
you take a human who has X years of brain washing by TV and 30 second ads and ask them to read 5 or 10 pages of 'content' and you expect them to 'respond', you are kidding right.
As soon as youtube hit and you had decent VIDEO to put on sites, the HIGH RESPONSE GAME was born
VIDEO is the content today
Make it like a TV ad and the brain washed consumers will respond
TV ads work and the net is now a medium to deliver the same ads that work
30 seconds of BUTTON PUSHING
Become Part of This ConversationJoin NowFor Free!