1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Arrow Track Conversion Only PPC campaign

I am unable to count sales that how many visitor comes with google adwords and how many visitor come with other resources (google organic or referral). I have already inserted google conversion code in thankyou page to track conversion. But it is only show all sales products. But I want to know how many visitors only convert through PPC.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

I think you need to look through the Google analytics and ad-sense FAQ a bit more.
    You could be looking in the wrong place for the information, you could have the tag set up wrong, your site could be resetting peoples sessions somehow, all kinds of things. If you can't find the answer through the FAQ try to post a little more detailed information on exactly where you are looking to see 'all conversions' etc.
  5. No Profile Picture

Smile

Originally Posted by elaina.here
    I am unable to count sales that how many visitor comes with google adwords and how many visitor come with other resources (google organic or referral). I have already inserted google conversion code in thankyou page to track conversion. But it is only show all sales products. But I want to know how many visitors only convert through PPC.
    You can track Your Pay Per Click campaigns with this powerful tracking software - Affiliate Prophet.

It can help you identify the attention rate and interest level of visitors coming to your website. Base on this value information, you can tweak and optimize the web page by filter out keywords with low attention rate thus ensuring a better conversion rate.

Affiliate Prophet is a great testing and tracking tool that makes you spend less and make your campaigns profitable as quickly as possible

You can get this tool at elineone.com
  7. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

set up a separate conversion goal and insert the tracking code on your landing pages...
    Work Smarter, Not Harder
  9. No Profile Picture
    Banned

After setting up Google Adwords Conversion Tracking, you should also set up Google Analytics for your site. In Google Analytics, enable the Adwords keyword tracking feature.

With the two tools above, you won't get 100% accurate data, but you get a much better idea of how the Adwords clicks perform on your site (in terms of visitors, page views, etc).