1. No Profile Picture

Angry Please HELP: CPP Bidding

I recently took over the SEO for our company. I can do about 99% of what the company did who used to handle our accounts, but there is one thing I am stumped on. They provided us call reports each month with all of the information Adwords provides EXCEPT two KEY pieces of info that really have driven us toward PPC advertising. How in the world do I get reports for the exact # that called in and the name. Our previous reports had both of those but Adwords will only give the area code. Any help on this topic would be greatly appreciated.
  3. No Profile Picture

What company was handling your accounts? We are currently outsourcing some of our PPC client work to ReachLocal. They provide us with call metrics. It is not something that you can do through AdWords, as you discovered.

Depending on who you were using, they could have been using a call tracking kind of software and adding a parameter to the destination URL, such as ?tollfree=[predetermined toll-free number]. If you are doing this on your own, you can sign up for Mongoose Metrics to get call tracking. We stopped using it because we had a client pick up another system that offered something more customized to what they needed.

I hope this answers your question.