1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Essential PPC tools

I have been working in PPC for a while now (for client not agency) however, I have never really tried out any tools to make managing accounts more efficient. Could someone please help me by outlining what kinds of tools would be beneficial to save time as I am now managing multiple accounts and need to make the most of my time and deliver the most effective results for my clients as possible. I have used adwords editor, analytics, and keywords research tools but that is about it.

some possible suggestions:

competitor anaysis tools
    bid management tools

Any advice on free tools would also be appreciated.
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Smile

Originally Posted by abc123
    I have been working in PPC for a while now (for client not agency) however, I have never really tried out any tools to make managing accounts more efficient. Could someone please help me by outlining what kinds of tools would be beneficial to save time as I am now managing multiple accounts and need to make the most of my time and deliver the most effective results for my clients as possible. I have used adwords editor, analytics, and keywords research tools but that is about it.

some possible suggestions:

competitor anaysis tools
    bid management tools

Any advice on free tools would also be appreciated.
    Affiliate Prophet helps you track the most important aspects of your internet marketing campaigns, especially for those who drive traffic through Pay Per Click (PPC) campaign such as Goolge Adwords

Affiliate Prophet is a great testing and tracking tool that makes you spend less and make your campaigns profitable as quickly as possible

You can get this powerful tool at elineone.com