1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Effective way to increase conversions!!!

What would be the effective way to increase the rate of conversions while you've limited budget to spent on your Ad ??
    I've lots of impression but resultant just few clicks i got,I tried to improve my Ad but no positive output comes... What should i do?
    Last edited by johnsonnthomas; Nov 5th, 2008 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Some text left to mention
  3. Retired from SEO
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Originally Posted by johnsonnthomas
    What would be the effective way to increase the rate of conversions while you've limited budget to spent on your Ad ??
    Choose high volume search key-phrase with low advertising use google ad words keyword suggestion tool
    You do your business I do mine because you are you and I am I If we meet it is nice.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by Prof.stan
    Choose high volume search key-phrase with low advertising use google ad words keyword suggestion tool
    You mean to say that only key-phrase may increase the rate of conversions??
  7. Retired from SEO

Originally Posted by johnsonnthomas
    You mean to say that only key-phrase may increase the rate of conversions??
    Your website title choose for PPC your description you landing page.just for example your keywords is seo india for PPC
    Your title should be " Professional SEO Company" and add your minimum price in your description some thing is to be valueble and attractive and your landing page is to be seo packages.
    Last edited by Prof.stan; Nov 5th, 2008 at 06:05 AM.
  9. Joe

First thing I would do if money is an issue is make sure your keywords, keyword groups, content, URL, ad text etc is as relevant as possible meaning your quality score will increase and decrease your CPC.

Second make sure your keywords are correct

Third make sure your keywords are correct.

Personally I've i've alot of impression and low conversion I know my keywords or landing page is wrong.

I.E if you only sell cook books, make sure you optimise for cook books, and if a person clicks on your ad they are brought directly to the information they want.

Add a range of word types {negative, broad, exact etc} so your not getting invalid clicks due to people searching for things like phone book, kids book, school book, work book, book club, etc

Another avenue is to spread the rate at which your ads are shown if you only operate at certain hours you may want to increase the rate at which adds are shown during these hours {i.e. pizza delivery}

Hope this helps

Thanks Joe
  11. No Profile Picture
    EGOL
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Find the terms that currently convert well for you... then bid higher on them with improved landing page.

Find terms that do not convert and delete them from your campaign.

Test new terms and landing pages, keep what works and dump the rest.
    * "It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain
    * "Free advice isn't worth much. Cheap advice is worth even less." EGOL
  13. Retired from SEO

Originally Posted by EGOL
    Find the terms that currently convert well for you... then bid higher on them with improved landing page.

Find terms that do not convert and delete them from your campaign.

Test new terms and landing pages, keep what works and dump the rest.
    All points are 100% right but we don't have to forget using effective title and description for our targeted terms. We always try to use accurate title which is reflect our business and in description we have try to use our website offer.
    Last edited by Prof.stan; Nov 6th, 2008 at 11:44 PM.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by Prof.stan
    All points are 100% right but we don't have to forget using effective title and description for our targeted terms. We always try to use accurate title which is reflect our business and in description we have try to use our website offer.
    Ok fine,keywords phrase are most imp term in PPC campaign... for this I've used google keywords tool but found its not provide satisfactory results... So please let me know the good n high searchable keywords research tool not high paying keywords..