1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Can earnings be sent direct to charity?

I have two sites that make me next to nothing though adsense, and no other sites. I'd rather not declare the income from them to the tax authorities, it is not worth the bother as the sites make so little. I'd rather send all the money generated direct to charity. I could still enjoy messing around trying to get up the rankings and get clicks without risking getting fined for not declaring earnings. Is there a way to send click money or affiliate revenue direct to charity? I would be happy to put CPC, CPM, or affiliate ads on my site. If I can do this I'll take the existing google adsense off the sites. If I can't send click money directly to charity, can I just replace the adsense with some kind of link pointing to charities, and still get feedback on how often the site is viewed and how often the ads are clicked?
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

hmmmm that sounds tricky.
    Are you trying to avoid declaring the money on your taxes at all? Not judging- I know the IRS says you have to declare EVERYTHING, and I know that's not a reality!

Charities -the 501(c) type- also have to keep records of all their income to file to be tax exempt, so the IRS will have a record that you gave $ to whatever charity. I guess you could say that came out of the income you declared, as you're not required to report your charitable giving unless you want a deduction.
    I would talk to the charity you're interested in, as they might be doing some kind of affiliate marketing themselves to earn money.