1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Big budget to spending on search engine ad in PPC model. Please advice.

Hi.

I want to spend almost 86k on ad on search engine. But there is one thing - this can not be a Google AdWords.

I'm looking for good alternative for Google AdWords and I need advice what search engine to choose. It has to be in PPC model.

My preferences are:
    - lower CPC compared to GA
    - textual ad / not display(graphic)
    - good audience targeting

This is real and I don't have much time so I have to choose right.

What search engines or networks can you recommend?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

There are more options like Yahoo and Bing advertising, Clicksor, 7search, Looksmart, Kanoodle, Ask, Yahoo, Microsoft Advertising and Advertise.com etc. In order to get the maximum out of PPC ads you will need to target the most profitable keywords.

I was assigned to create PPC campaign recently. I found the most profitable keywords with Keyword country’s help which allows me to mix-match competitor ads quite conveniently and create my own from them. I launched the PPC campaigns for Google, Kanoodle, Ask, Yahoo, Looksmart, Microsoft Advertising and Advertise.com all at once. Although the campaign was a great success on all 7 platforms but I must admit the targeted traffic came best from Google

5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by C.Rebecca
    There are more options like Yahoo and Bing advertising, Clicksor, 7search, Looksmart, Kanoodle, Ask, Yahoo, Microsoft Advertising and Advertise.com etc. In order to get the maximum out of PPC ads you will need to target the most profitable keywords.

I was assigned to create PPC campaign recently. I found the most profitable keywords with Keyword country’s help which allows me to mix-match competitor ads quite conveniently and create my own from them. I launched the PPC campaigns for Google, Kanoodle, Ask, Yahoo, Looksmart, Microsoft Advertising and Advertise.com all at once. Although the campaign was a great success on all 7 platforms but I must admit the targeted traffic came best from Google

Could you give us some insight here. How successful was Kanoodle, ask, and looksmart and advertise and 7search? Were they even worth using and spending $$ on? Did they convert at all?

Can you give us some insight on what kind of traffic you were looking for?

Besides google, I don't think b2b will be all that successful for PPC. Which is what it is in my case.

Thank you