1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Anyone know a good PPC management service?

I have recently launched a model listing website after 9 months of development. I feel it has great potential but now comes the hard part of getting the traffic in.

I am doing the old fashion SEO work; articles, optimization, social book marketing, press releases, etc. But I am completly new to Google Adwords and PPC.

While searching for a reliable PPC management service I became further bewildered.

Basically I am hoping to find someone that really knows how to manage a PPC campaign for the next 3 to 6 months. During this time I wish to also learn all that I can from the process so that I can pick it up from there.

I'm not shy to learning curves, but I also don't want to waste money and time doing it wrong. I am hoping I can work with an expert and avoid the mistakes that I am bound to make.

So I understand we are not to advertise here, but can someone point me in the right direction?

Sorry my first post is a question.. but I will be happy to contribute with anything I can.

Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture

Smile here you go...

hey there body,
    As I was suggested, follow this link:
    google.com/adwords/learningcenter/
    to better understand the whole notion of Adwords and Sponsored Links in google.
    It will help you A-LOT! without you needing some expert to tell you how to set a campaign properly. aside from this, you will get a lot of info from the 'google learning center'
    have fun
    sagik
  5. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

look at these fellows -- http://www.mysearchengineads.com/ -- they are local here to the canuck marketplace, but have clients all over the NA areas....I think that they do good work...but haven't used same.....but at least check them out as I know them both and have worked with them on a previous project last year.

:-)

Jim
    Jim Rudnick
    MCSD
    Canadian SEO

Twitter: @JVRudnick

read. learn. hypothesize. test. analyze...then rank!

7. No Profile Picture

Smile

Originally Posted by omwadmin
    I have recently launched a model listing website after 9 months of development. I feel it has great potential but now comes the hard part of getting the traffic in.

I am doing the old fashion SEO work; articles, optimization, social book marketing, press releases, etc. But I am completly new to Google Adwords and PPC.

While searching for a reliable PPC management service I became further bewildered.

Basically I am hoping to find someone that really knows how to manage a PPC campaign for the next 3 to 6 months. During this time I wish to also learn all that I can from the process so that I can pick it up from there.

I'm not shy to learning curves, but I also don't want to waste money and time doing it wrong. I am hoping I can work with an expert and avoid the mistakes that I am bound to make.

So I understand we are not to advertise here, but can someone point me in the right direction?

Sorry my first post is a question.. but I will be happy to contribute with anything I can.

Thanks
    You can try this powerful tool - Affiliate Prophet.

It can help you identify the attention rate and interest level of visitors coming to your website. Base on this value information, you can tweak and optimize the web page by discard the keywords with low attention rate thus ensuring a better conversion rate.

For more information, visit elineone.com