1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Advice needed on opening another Google Adwords account after getting banned

To make a long story short, here's the situation... Google Adwords banned my 4-year-old account with no warning and told me they don't like my business model because it creates an unsatisfactory user experience.

My account has several 10/10 quality score campaigns and I think this ban is completely unwarranted. But after getting nowhere with Google, they told me they won't support me any more and they have stopped answering emails.

Anyway, Adwords accounts for more than half of my leads and I want to open another account to advertise my products.

My question is what is the best way to do this without getting caught?

I was thinking to use a different address and credit card, and send the traffic to different domains which then recommended my products, but I know this is also against Google's policies.

Would I get caught immediately if I just sent traffic to the same urls of my banned account?
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Of course you can give a try. What is there to lose? Even if you are giving the same website url you would mostly get it approved as it is all automatic process. But later on, I am not sure whether they have some manual checking to associate your old details. So changing URls would be a better idea.