1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Search Engine Within An Auction Website.

A little bit about me. Been selling on the site for 2 years. Doing very good about 80 sales. It's my own product and a good high margin in profits 400% in the category I deal with.

I have found this link.

search (Increase sales with insights into your listing performance )
    My understanding is that, if you make BUY IT NOW! And put over 1,000 items or whatever number you have in storage for the business. So if you have 1000 views and 5 sold items you'll be placed in line behind someone who has 1000 views and 19 sold. It works by ranking and favors. I understand that part.

I did see a reply posted 8 months ago on this forum by 1leads and it was negative answer. I do sell a product but my category is about 22,000. I was ranked 7th in line last year for my item then I dropped. I had no idea I was doing SEO at the time copying how someone else is doing it. I don't think it will work again, I am doing it again and it's not working. IT took me 3 months to get up there.
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

My question is, I was wondering if I search for the item that I am selling. And click on the first auction and give it click + 1 view. Will this help me knocking who ever is in first place down?
    I am not sure if they count that as 1 IP because I do it to myself to test it out and get more views on the auction. They seem to be selling feedback building items, and losing money on it just to get feedback to stay at the top with their Top Rated Seller Status. I did manage to get those items as well just to build feedback but then in the end it will run me some money per transaction if they leave me feedback. I think I lose out on it but still worth it if I was top like they are.

I am also having someone doing SEO for my url store, I hope this will help me and get top ranking within (e B ay) as well. I have 1 website I don't do SEO or ads with and already had customers search to find it cheaper on my website by .a few cents cheaper! lol Got 3 already within 2 months. I might do some ppc or view promotions and some SEO in the future but first I want to generate money from the traffic I get on their website.

Thank you thank you, and great forum!!!! I learn pretty fast and always wanted to learn more.

I also have something in mind if anyone could answer the question for me! With a cherry on top pretty please!