1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Smile New Do-follow and instant link directory

Hello Friends

We have launched a new do follow and instant web directory (listfree.me) where your can add your website and services free.
  3. No Profile Picture

thanks for sharing!
  5. No Profile Picture

instant live directorys

Comments on this post

• tstolber agrees : huh?
  7. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Welldone for releasing another pointless soon to be spam directory onto the web!

If you want your generic directory to survive on the web, I would recommend you change it from auto accepting links to being monitored and human edited or you will not only end up with a directory full of spam links, but will also likely end up with a banned directory!

Have you not been watching google? They are removing low quality auto approve directory sites from the google index and will continue to do so! That's one reason why I have left my directory - that's right I have owned a directory for about 3 years or so, and have not touched it for months and months because I see little point in continuing with it apart from the odd paid quality submission, because apart from that odd quality link, the vast majority of sites submitted are simply spam or very low quality, so I see no value in including them on my directory, and if you don't adopt the same view of not accepting low quality submissions, your directory will not last until the end of the year on google!

And now I'm going to close the thread because I just noticed this thread is almost a year old (bad pankajsv for pointlessly bumping a year old thread!) and guess what, this directory didn't last a year, 0 pages indexed lol
    Last edited by NathanielB; Jan 7th, 2013 at 04:43 AM.
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank