1. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Link Farms To Stay Clear Off!

I just got a random email from directory@megalinkfarm[DOT]org and thought I would start this thread so people can share this sort off spammy link farms to stay clear off!

My fav bit of the email has to be this:
    Add your link on our 60 + 25= 85 directories on top of the specified category.
    You can choose mutliple title,multiple links and multiple description as after Google Penguin is recomended
    They recommend people to mix things up after Penguin, but they are promoting a dying process of using link farms?! Plus have these silly people not read what Penguin is all about?! (note how I bold the bit that their service is violating, maybe I will reply to their email with a link to this thread lol)
    The update is aimed at decreasing search engine rankings of websites that violate Google’s Webmaster Guidelines by using now declared black-hat SEO techniques, such as keyword stuffing, cloaking, participating in link schemes, deliberate creation of duplicate content, and others.
    So to kick the list of we have:
    • megalinkfarm[DOT]org - the site that emailed me, and all you have to do is read the domain name to know its bad news lol.
    • addmywebsites[DOT]org - the spam site they are promoting to signup to in order to join their link farm of directories.

If others want to add to this list of known link farms that others should keep clear off, please feel free to add to it but remember not to post any live links as we would want to give away even a nofollowed link to these types of people that get others in the s**t with google!
    Last edited by NathanielB; Feb 20th, 2013 at 11:22 AM.
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank