1. No Profile Picture

marketutopia - Free Directory and Advertising

Hey, first I would like to apologies if this is against forum rules, I have been trying to find a list of moderators/admin so I can ask whether or not this is allowed to post although I cannot find any lists . I wanted to notify everyone that I have created a new online service that allows users to publish links and product/service advertisements for free. I feel the branding has potential, so I would just like to get people interested and provide people with an extra avenue for promotion. At the moment I just have a few personal affiliate links as examples however I would like to actually get some genuine ads live. My email is on marketutopia.co.uk if you would like to place an ad, remember this is all free.

Mods if this against the rules please point me to a mod list so I can bookmark it for future reference and go easy on me if I have done wrong lol.
    Last edited by dzine; Feb 16th, 2013 at 01:56 AM.
  3. SEO Insultant
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

So basically you made a Free-For-All (like the ones that went out of fashion 6 years ago), then decided it has something to do with the Open Directory Project a.k.a. dmoz (which it has not), then looked for a list of mods which is clearly visible on the forum home page (like it is on ALL vB forums)?

View Site Leaders

I dunno if that is against the rules, but I don't really like it, as a mod.