1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Will Google engine judge this situation as cloaking

We have a website www.51china.com , and we use ReactJs to render the content at client. But the singe page application website dose not fit to search engine. To solve this problem, we have decided to use server side rendering with PhantomJS.

we thought this action would sovle our problem, however, we found that at the browser side, the page could be rendered successfully by the browser engine, as a opposite, the search engine will collect the parsed html document by our server side rendering tool---Phantomjs.

I have a doubt that if the phantomjs rendered html docuement which may be collected by search engine will be judged as cloaking.

May someone could help me or give me an answer?
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I have no idea about it but you can try Google Webmasters Tool and Submit your site to Google Webmasters Tool and see in the crawling section--->Fetch as a Google---> then click on fetch and render the web page or domain you want to request for indexing after the competition of request you can see that by clicking on it How Google bot see your website and how visitors can see it, then you can better understand it's judges by Google as a cloaking or not.
  5. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Hey joeey - Google cant see what happens client side usage , from my understanding, of phantom JS is fine, so you should be OK here. Tool a peek at at the site and it looks fine... To take it to a more theoretical level, so long as you're not singling out the googlebot user agent , you would not be considered as cloaking. Hope this helps. To echo the other poster , I do think its useful to do a fetch as googlebot in google search console just in case to verify that everything is rendering.
    "...using this: sages act out of constructs but they do not rely on them"