1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Why Does My Google Ranking Keep Changing

Well, let me introduces me - My name is Amit Kumar and i do take care of website development and have a good knowledge about SEO. so here is my question is - MY keyword ranking is Fluctuating every day like if my keyword is showing me on first page of google at 8th position in the morning and in the evening or night it will be on 18 position, i'm tracking this from last many months & continuously tracking last 15 days each time. I updated all required things according to guidelines such as keyword in title, meta description, url of the concerned webpage, alt text, H (Heading) tags and content body with appropriate density. fetched by google submit many sites do internal linking and with blog over site & with high quality content but the result is remain same - i'm sharing the url & request to give best suggestion would be very thankful to all, i expect this is kind of place where people even everyone get the solution of their queries.

url of the Page : https://www.dermaclinix.in/best-hair-transplant-delhi.html

My keywords are hair transplant in delhi & best hair transplant in delhi. These keywords are not fix at any level so that i could come to know that what is exact problem with it.

Request you to help me please....
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Heya Amit

MY keyword ranking is Fluctuating every day like if my keyword is showing me on first page of google at 8th position in the morning and in the evening or night it will be on 18 position, i'm tracking this from last many months & continuously tracking last 15 days each time.
    It is possible that Google is testing your result against the other results and have not stablized yet...looking at the content and internal linking it looks OK...what I'm guessing the issue is that some of the higher ranking competitors have more / higher quality links pointing to their site...can you get some links to some of the informational resources on the site....also, do dr. Chouhan and dr kumar have personal sites/ professional social media sites, linked in or any other presences that they can link to from ?
    "...using this: sages act out of constructs but they do not rely on them"
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by whiterabbit
    Heya Amit

It is possible that Google is testing your result against the other results and have not stablized yet...looking at the content and internal linking it looks OK...what I'm guessing the issue is that some of the higher ranking competitors have more / higher quality links pointing to their site...can you get some links to some of the informational resources on the site....also, do dr. Chouhan and dr kumar have personal sites/ professional social media sites, linked in or any other presences that they can link to from ?
    Thanks for the response friend but i have also linked to most of the popular and high quality sites but again the same problem, we i'll try to add more high quality & informational resources to my website. Well, i'm coping to the competitors backlinks and i couldn't understand what exactly meant to say regarding dr kavish & dr kumar's profile/ social media - website etc what was that exactly.... request you to brief me some more...