1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Website design and SEO

Hi,
    I'm new to this forum. I would like to know something about website designing and SEO. I designed a new website for a dental clinic in Burlington. Here is the website : pearldentalburlington.com. What all changes should be done in this website for better seo? Is this website okay? I don't know anything about SEO. Please help me.
    Last edited by KnowOneSpecial; May 3rd, 2019 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Removed active link
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

I suggest you invest in some reliable tools for doing SEO work. Just using Yoast isn't going to help you.

If you're charging for your services you need to have the proper tools to do your job.

You have redirect chains, dup titles, multiple versions of the site, the site is not totally secure, you use the wrong redirects the list goes on.

It's a dentist site with over 670 pages of content a tad bit of overkill don't you think.

Almost 500 images not properly optimized

Then you need to stop building links on forums. Notice I said forumS with an 'S". Forums are not good.

Do you understand how much damage you can do to Dr. Currie's business ?

Now I got one more question, since you are charging for this work, why should we do your work for free ?
    If you have never failed in your life, you have never achieved anything Noteworthy !