1. No Profile Picture

Smile Web Design & Seo

I am a marketing manager of an aggressive web design and seo company and I had no experience in this industry all I knew was marketing and strategies. Today in just 3 weeks I have not only understood the basic and some advanced things but have signed two new clients.

I request you all to help me with one thing. How important is it for a company to have social media presence for SEO optimization and that what is a difference between back link and a quality back link. I have the knowledge but I still want different opinions for a broader discussion and thinking.

To end all of this, If anyone who is looking to get their website designed or SEO service please do approach me as I can surely help y'll out...thanks in advance..
  3. No Profile Picture

just use white hat seo like
    <snip>
    Last edited by dzine; Aug 18th, 2014 at 05:26 AM. Reason: irrelevant info and link snipped
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

A social media presence will not be a significant boost to SEO. Social media is sort of its own platform. It can lead to other peoplel linking to you, but there are more productive ways of getting links.

Think of social media as a traffic source ike google is.