1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Angry Urgent Impression Drop on Google Searches

I have an urgent question. Just last month around Oct. 21st, the traffic that our site has been receiving from Google searches has dropped tremendously.

I wondered what was wrong, and just as expected, the impressions we have for search queries on Google Analytics have dropped from around 2,000 to almost 0.

It is clear that our websites has been “invisible” from user searches on Google for about 2 weeks now.

I also check the index status of our website on Google, and it turns out that the amount of pages being indexed on Google is still the same, but for some reason is no longer showing in users queries or ranked very low.

Does anyone know about the reason for this terrible event that has happen to our site because we didn’t have any big structural changes around Oct21st? Is it caused by a possible algorithm update?

Here’s a screen shot of our GA page ...

Thanks!
    Last edited by stevencyh; Nov 7th, 2013 at 02:23 PM. Reason: No live links please. Also: new members cannot insert images...
  3. My views are my own ;)
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Is the site verified with Google Webmaster Tools? Do you see any messages there?
    Also, how many keywords did you rank for? Is the change across the board (for all pages) or just one?