1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Lightbulb Site ranking and clicks are going down

Is there any way of improvising the website links clicks and people contact for services? What are the main factors to be kept in mind if it happens?
    Anyone can help me out with this because site is suddenly showing drop in users visit.
  3. SeoRaptor
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Use Google analytics event push codes on your page, don't have time for a deeper answer at the moment, but you can stat from here < https://developers.google.com/analyt...yticsjs/events
    Owner of Bennetonable - "My opinions are my own - Feel free to disagree & think above the fold."
    Need a quick analysis > Free SEO grader Beta
  5. No Profile Picture

Thanks for your reply. I have already implemented the event tracking to my site and from there only I noticed that conversion rate is gone down.
    I have used event tracking to all the forms I am using on site to know the number of users contacted us.

If you have answer to know issue with site. Can you help me with that?
  7. SeoRaptor
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

You are talking about conversion rate so it's a %, nothing to do with traffic quantity but it could be linked to a decrease in traffic quality.
    You say you are using events on all your forms, I hope that you push different notifications in analytics for each form. If this is not the case then this drop could be linked to new forms with low conversion rates beeing added. If you do push different data for each form, it might be a lot of things to do with you website. Speed, UX design, Content & content positions, etc...

Hard to help you on this one with so little info... Try some split testing and see if you can identify what raises your conversion rate. In the end it always comes down to testing, analysing, implementing, and round again.
    Owner of Bennetonable - "My opinions are my own - Feel free to disagree & think above the fold."
    Need a quick analysis > Free SEO grader Beta
  9. No Profile Picture

It was great to hear from you. I have got your points. Thanks for your quick response.