1. No Profile Picture

A serious and Unique Indexing Issue

I recently got to analyze a clinic website. This website has a really different indexing issue.
    It has great content on all the pages and if you will do site search by writing this query
    "site:www.alcstudio.in". It shows all the website pages which mean all the pages are well indexed.
    Right?...
    But the problem is that its home page is ranking for all the keywords, not the actual content pages.
    In the first shot it looked like google didn't read the content correctly. So i changed the content of
    any one page for 6-7 times and indexed it 6-7 times. still noting has changed.

for instance, search laser hair removal in jaipur, it will show home page url www.alcstudio.in .
    Search hair transplant in jaipur, it will show home page again in serp. I am not able to understand
    what is happening.

sitemap,robot.txt files are all set.
    Anything in your mind, any possible solution or any suggestion, will be really helpful for me folks.
  3. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Hi kunal,

I don't see it... When I google: "site:www.alcstudio.in laser hair removal in jaipur" google shows "www.alcstudio.in/laser-hair-removal/" as the first result.
    ClickyB
    "The quality of the visitor is more important than the volume..." (Egol 22nd Feb 2008)
    [New to SEO/SeoChat?] [Canonical Problems?] [Forum Rules & Posting Guidelines]
  5. No Profile Picture

you misunderstood my question. my problem is my home page is ranking on all the keywords related to my clinic. Like if i will only google search "laser hair removal in jaipur" or "hair tranaplant in jaipur"(without quotes) then google is showing home page instead of website pages that have relevant content on that topics. I hope i made my point clear thank you
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Hi kunal dabi

I checked your backlink profile. It appears you have been quite busy building links since around March 17 2017. I know what your problem is.

All of your do follow links for the anchor text "ALCS - Best Hair Transplant & Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in Jaipur" link to "www.alcstudio.in/".

You have pointed all of your links basically to the home page. I could only find 4 links to the hair page. That is why your hair page does not show up in the serps. By thine own hands you have created this issue.

edited to add....

You should diversify the pages your backlnks are pointing to.
    Last edited by KnowOneSpecial; Jul 4th, 2017 at 03:42 PM.
  9. Digital Marketing

Originally Posted by KnowOneSpecial
    Hi kunal dabi

I checked your backlink profile. It appears you have been quite busy building links since around March 17 2017. I know what your problem is.

All of your do follow links for the anchor text "ALCS - Best Hair Transplant & Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in Jaipur" link to "www.alcstudio.in/".

You have pointed all of your links basically to the home page. I could only find 4 links to the hair page. That is why your hair page does not show up in the serps. By thine own hands you have created this issue.

edited to add....

You should diversify the pages your backlnks are pointing to.
    Are you advising he continue to build back links using keywords in the anchor?
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hi KernalPanic
    Originally Posted by KernalPanic
    Are you advising he continue to build back links using keywords in the anchor?
    Building more IBL's would be very dangerous for the site. Thank you for pointing out my lack of clarity

No I am not advising the OP to build more links, instead since the OP created the links, he / she can go modify the links already in existence and point some of the ones they created to the hair page in question.

That way the backlink profile will look more natural. They actually have more no follow links than do follow. If the OP can change the page pointed to they should see some improvement.

edited to add....

I would remove or disavow this one site tho.....
    http://www.target-directory.com
    Last edited by KnowOneSpecial; Jul 4th, 2017 at 07:16 PM.
  13. SEO Since 97

Modifying anchor text is too late, Google already has the spam information, changing it will just add to the problem.
    Added, you've already messed up the "natural" aspect.
    Last edited by Test-ok; Jul 4th, 2017 at 07:30 PM.
  15. No Profile Picture

Thank you so much.I also checked all the other aspects and I realized that anchor text is the only reason this site is facing this problem. Nice observation KnowOneSpecial. but I would like to know how you checked the backlink profile.
  17. No Profile Picture

Thank you Test-ok. I wish the guy would have talked to me quite earlier about their website. But I think it's too late now. Actually, solving this problem will be a great experience for me. Can you suggest me anything.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by kunal dabi
    I would like to know how you checked the backlink profile
    Seo Spyglass
  21. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by KnowOneSpecial
    Seo Spyglass
    Thank you so much for your valuable time.