Thread: see help

1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

see help

Hi,

I have a WordPress web site http://edinatuition.com which is appearing on page 3 of google using keywords: "higher maths tuition edinburgh"; "maths tuition edinburgh" despite me having global keywords to this effect? I realise that global keywords are not sufficient to ensure appearing on page 1 of a google search. Can anyone provide me any tips on how to improve my showing.

Thanks.
  3. No Profile Picture

Hi, getting 3 page in google Search is Good. to get 1 page it will depends on traffic what to get and what people searched for like keywords as you said. you can keywords to your website description and page titles. hope your website get good traffic by using this.
  5. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

The site is tiny, only five pages and not much content.

Edina Tuition | Maths tuition Edinburgh Scotland since 2012
    What they’re saying | Edina Tuition
    Links | Edina Tuition
    Think like a mathematician | Edina Tuition
    About | Edina Tuition
    Study tips | Edina Tuition

These are your five page titles and the only one slightly optimised is the home page. None of the content looks optimised for your key terms either.

Instead of all those outbound links on the site I'd try and replicate the information on your site, give people a reason to visit and make it more useful.

For quicker success though, you could always look into PPC.

I'd ditch all the meta keywords too, having: maths tuition edinburgh,maths tutor edinburgh,mathematics tuition edinburgh,mathematics tutor edinburgh,higher maths tuition edinburgh,higher maths tutor edinburgh,step tutor edinburgh,step tuition edinburgh, maths tuition about, maths tutor about...on every page looks like a huge red spam flag.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo