Thread: Seo newbie

1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Seo newbie

WARNING!!!! I'M A VERY NEW TO SEO AND NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT THIS IS MY VERY FIRST FORUM POST SO PLEASE WORK WITH ME AND EXCUSE ME IF I SAY ANYTHING DUMB LOL THANKS

With that being said, I have a few questions about SEO keywords long tail keyword and how to choose the right keywords for what I'm trying to rank.

Currently I have two youtube videos ranked on google. One is on the first page of google the other is i guess you can say lost in the sauce, and thats as far as my experience goes. Buuuut my questions is when it comes to choosing the right keywords. Do I choose one keyword to rank for then create a long tail out of that short tail keyword?

for example I want to create and rank a video on lets say "renewable energy systems." actually instead of me trying to provide and example. What should my next step be after deciding I want to rank a video based on "renewable energy systems"?

PLEASE HELP!!!!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

There are so many free keyword research tool available buddy, you can use Google's keyword planner for it or you can try out other tools like wordtracker to find the right keyword to optimize your video's rank.

Comments on this post

• Test-ok agrees