1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Rich Snippet Keyword Identifier

Hi all,

I am after a tool/ useful way of identifying from a list of keywords which ones are currently resulting in a rich snippet result of some kind - and ideally what type it is.

I know you can do a variation of this with ahrefs, however you are limited to searching within the confines of a URL, rather than from a keyword list.

If anyone has any recommendations or knows a good tool to achieve this, that would be amazing.

Cheers.
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

You need a tool all right. But what you want is not available in the form you want. All tools that I know of rank a keyword in reference to a website URL and show you what SERP Features they show up for.

But I think you misunderstand how search works. Keywords don't result in rich snippets. Web pages that use schema markup result in rich snippets.
    You could very well have situations where a keyword in one geo location area results in no sites with rich snippets, and in another you would see rich snippet search results.

Also not all sites that use schema markup get rich snippets in the search results.

Read this article to get a better idea....

https://searchengineland.com/schema-...e-study-189707
    If you have never failed in your life, you have never achieved anything Noteworthy !